Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

GameDay Thread - Skin The Kitty Kats

TK

Good game.

For awhile, I thought the Lions would outplay the Skins but were destined to lose. Stafford started slow but played well in the 2nd half.

That Banks kid is pretty good and Landry is a monster. Skins' O leaves much to be desired, though.

Suh is starting to enter the DPOY conversation IMO. Guy has been lights out so far.

who do you think it was that made that call to remove Donovan? kyle or Mike???

Regardless of the mistakes he made today, down by 6 with 1:45 on the clock, i want Donovan in there.

For Christ's sake, Rex hasn't taken a single snap this entire season, and you throw him in there to win the game.

I just want to know why everyone thought this game was a lock. The lions are a better team than most gave them credit for and have taken a lot of good teams to the wire. We lost and it sucks but its either feast or famine around here if we win we get threads about the playoffs and we lose and our season is shot McNabb sucks shanny sucks shanny jr sucks. Come on people take some meds and ****in even out your emotions a little.

First of all, the offensive line is just as atrocious as it was last year. Heyer could easily be replaced by a random character selected from the stands. Brown gets beat just barely less frequently than Heyer. Leichtensteiger sucks and the line has been notably worse since he took the starting job. Rabach has had some strange regression and tramples McNabb 5 times a game, and to boot, not having Portis to pick up the blitz means that Christ himself could not quarterback behind this joke of a line. Oh, and why does the oline coach have a job right now? I'd leave him in Detroit and have him pay his own fare home...

I don't know why people thought that this Lions team was the Lions team of 2007.

Stafford, Johnson, Best, Suh? This isn't your daddy's Lions team.

Its still a team we should have beat. Stupid mistakes, and certainly no help from the officials, hurt us. Dockery needs to come back ASAP. Hopefully Torain heals up, and we need James Davis to learn the playbook FAST

I just want to know why everyone thought this game was a lock. The lions are a better team than most gave them credit for and have taken a lot of good teams to the wire. We lost and it sucks but its either feast or famine around here if we win we get threads about the playoffs and we lose and our season is shot McNabb sucks shanny sucks shanny jr sucks. Come on people take some meds and ****in even out your emotions a little.
Because a lot of us still need to be brought down from the elitist pedestal that we're the ****. We don't have the Father, the Son, and the Holy Football Ghost here. We have humans coaching and playing a freaking game.

Oh, I forgot: F*** the zone blocking scheme.

f*** you Mcnabb. F*** the Shannahans. F*** Snyder.

Muthaf*** vinny cerrato.

and a mighty big F-U to Stephon Heyer. May they cut him tonight before they get on the plane. Leave him in Detroit with a bus ticket to wherever the f*** he came from.

(did I leave anyone out?)

who do you think it was that made that call to remove Donovan? kyle or Mike???

Regardless of the mistakes he made today, down by 6 with 1:45 on the clock, i want Donovan in there.

For Christ's sake, Rex hasn't taken a single snap this entire season, and you throw him in there to win the game.

100% that's Mike Shanahan's call.

Archived