Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

GameDay Thread - Skin The Kitty Kats

TK

The moderator who closed the threads criticizing McCrap is just promoting censorship. Go ahead and give me a freakin' timeout because you are too gutless to let people describe their dissatisfaction with the way McCrap is playing. There were good reasons listed in that post....you just don't want to listen to criticism of Donovan McCrap. Clearly your opinion is more important than the rest of us. And clearly you have the power.....and I have no doubt you are going to use it.

I hope Shanny's {both} get the picture to stop ****ing with MC5's footwork; stop keeping him in the pocket and let him run out when he wants.

This was an embarassment of play, no sign yet of Roydell or Galloway, or even 86 for that matter!

Get someone off the practice squad and put them in as reaceiver, coz these 2 bums are no ****ing good period.

Yes, the o-line stunk it up today, but there was no hot reads to hit, not to mention 2 td's either taken away or given away due to stupid ass players making stupid ass mistakes.

No one deserves a bye week, Shannahan should have the entire o-line and offense out on the field every ****ing day until they learn how to play football

I'm tired of people saying this. WE ARE THE LESSER TEAM. We're not playing down to anyone, we're just not good, and the "inferior" teams are ACTUALLY better than us.

Then why do we beat teams like GB and Philly? And hang around with teams like Indy and Houston? Were not THAT bad. but this team can not afford to make these kinds of mistakes.

Three things lost us this game, plain and simple.

1. Reed Doughty block in the back.

2. Phillip Daniels BONEHEADED encroachment.

3. Donovan McNabb's triple coverage INT with the lead and the game possibly in hand.

I think McD5 is a massive improvement over Jason Campbell, but he LOST US THIS GAME.

Grossman was much more accuate on short passes on that last drive, but I wouldn't flush Donovan yet. I know the line sucks and Donovan sees the blitz well, but hitting the wide open check down guys shoelaces is costing us. I still think his leadership can't be abondoned uet.

Embarrassing.. That's all I can say. I've been 100% behind this team, and I still am, but to lose to the worse team again.. I acknowledged the fact that the Lions were better than their record, but even then I had faith the team would pull off a win. Disappointment. Pure disappointment.

Because a lot of us still need to be brought down from the elitist pedestal that we're the ****. We don't have the Father, the Son, and the Holy Football Ghost here. We have humans coaching and playing a freaking game.

I agree with you but the same can be said for the other direction we aren't the bottom of the league either we play to our opponents every week good or bad and that is frustrating but we are not getting blown out.

Oh, I forgot: F*** the zone blocking scheme.

f*** you Mcnabb. F*** the Shannahans. F*** Snyder.

Muthaf*** vinny cerrato.

and a mighty big F-U to Stephon Heyer. May they cut him tonight before they get on the plane. Leave him in Detroit with a bus ticket to wherever the f*** he came from.

(did I leave anyone out?)

I believe you left off Doughty with the illegal block in the back that cost 1 return for t.d., but may as well put Galloway and Roydell on the list as well; I honestly haven't seen ANYTHING from Roydell, and Galloway can only catch it when he's wide open, and then THATS asking alot of him

I hope Shanny's {both} get the picture to stop ****ing with MC5's footwork; stop keeping him in the pocket and let him run out when he wants.

This was an embarassment of play, no sign yet of Roydell or Galloway, or even 86 for that matter!

Get someone off the practice squad and put them in as reaceiver, coz these 2 bums are no ****ing good period.

Yes, the o-line stunk it up today, but there was no hot reads to hit, not to mention 2 td's either taken away or given away due to stupid ass players making stupid ass mistakes.

No one deserves a bye week, Shannahan should have the entire o-line and offense out on the field every ****ing day until they learn how to play football

Not true. I saw Roydell on the sidelines having the waterboy squeeze the gatorade bottle for him so he could get a drink. I'm sure he didn't have the energy to do it himself since he was such a factor on the field today.

Not true. I saw Roydell on the sidelines having the waterboy squeeze the gatorade bottle for him so he could get a drink. I'm sure he didn't have the energy to do it himself since he was such a factor on the field today.

Ya what a stud!!!! Roydell and Galloway are awsome, sure galde we have them both, and sent Thomas on his way!

from praising Shanahan 1 week to calling him out...out coached today (once again by the Lions 2 yrs straight)...out played and better over-all scheme by the Lions...hats off to them.......Skins still along way away from being a contender........when you can't beat the Rams & Lions you know exactly who you are........a .500 team at best

Archived