Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

GameDay Thread - Skin The Kitty Kats

TK

this is like that movie groundhog's day.

Only you're powerless to change anything.

I didn't think 8 games into the season I'd want Shannahan fired already. Here I thought Kyle was a wunderkind, and would make the offense hum. instead, it sounds like a flipping whoopie cushion.

we have no draft picks, aging players, no quarterback, no wide receivers, no decent running backs (yes, even CP), only one bonafide offensive lineman, and a defense that, while good, is not nearly good enough to make up for the ineptitude of the offense.

I'd rather them be 1-7. at least then I could've long ago found something else to do with my Sunday afternoons.

Not even Dallas's epic fail of a season takes the sting out of this one.

Hats off to Detroit. they look like a promising young team, with a great future.

In 41 years of watching the Redskins I have NEVER seen the Offensive Line as bad as it is right now.

Redskins will win 6 or Maybe 7 games this season. MAX

I wouldn't go that far. This line has been bad for awhile.

I'm embarrassed to be a Redskins fan. That offensive line coach must be fired TODAY. Inexcusable. Is McNabb gone? No contract extension half way through the season and now he's benched? What's up with this Shanahan brain trust? At this juncture, both Shanahans are a joke.

Archived