Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

GameDay Thread - Skin The Kitty Kats

TK

I honestly think benching McNabb had to do with preserving him. He has shown to not be clutch this season and had been beat around all game long. Why not send in the backup? Keep McNabb safe. Besides, the backup knew the system better so it seemed like a good decision.

Good game guys. You played tough until the end, even with Detroit's front seven coming after you every play. Your Return man is a FREAK! I can't believe we kept kicking to him. I was pretty happy with how our OLine played, they haven't won me over yet, but they are starting to look consistant. Glad to see that CJ put DeAngelo Hall in his place. Im sorry but the dude had one good game against a mediocre at best QB. He is NOT the second coming of sweet baby Jesus. Not sure about the McNabb benching. Shannahan is a damn good coach he had to have a good reason. Good luck the rest of the year!

Go Lions!

Good game guys. You played tough until the end, even with Detroit's front seven coming after you every play. Your Return man is a FREAK! I can't believe we kept kicking to him. I was pretty happy with how our OLine played, they haven't won me over yet, but they are starting to look consistant. Glad to see that CJ put DeAngelo Hall in his place. Im sorry but the dude had one good game against a mediocre at best QB. He is NOT the second coming of sweet baby Jesus. Not sure about the McNabb benching. Shannahan is a damn good coach he had to have a good reason. Good luck the rest of the year!

Go Lions!

Despite what you might think, Hall does okay even when he's not picking off 4 in a game. He's been solid all year. He won't be the last corner to be burned by CJ, who is a freak of nature.

With CJ, Stafford, Best, and Suh, the Lions have some young anchors who might bring Detroit out of their decades long misery. If you've been there through all of that, acousticophobicsbeware, congratulations, your long nightmare may soon be over.

Go Lions!

Well, man, I gotta say, it seems like your Lions are on the up and up. Stafford is a hungry, young, tough QB who is coming into his own. Plus, you've got a great WR in Johnson and a stud with Suh.

I've always kind of liked the Lions, and maybe these years of futility are coming to an end.

Take it easy and best of luck to your boys next week.

Archived