Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

GameDay Thread - Skin The Kitty Kats

TK

Shannahan just said on the post game show that Grossman gives him the best opportunity to win in under 2 minutes

I can't wait to hear all week justifying this by saying "Well at least Zorn and Vinny aren't here

DMC5 is still learning everything about this scheme, even Matt Schaub didn't have this same scheme down in a year it really took him almost 2 years to fully grasp everything and be a star QB. Give it time people we still are rebuilding this team and we will be good in a year once we shore up this OL

Shannahan just said on the post game show that Grossman gives him the best opportunity to win in under 2 minutes

I can't wait to hear all week justifying this by saying "Well at least Zorn and Vinny aren't here

me thinks that extension won't be coming now

Better in the 2 min drill???? we needed 7, we got -7 from him!!!!! LOL commical!!

shanny said that Grossman is more familiar with the formations and such

this will create some interesting convo heading into the bye

DMC5 is still learning everything about this scheme, even Matt Schaub didn't have this same scheme down in a year it really took him almost 2 years to fully grasp everything and be a star QB. Give it time people we still are rebuilding this team and we will be good in a year once we shore up this OL

I agree IF McNabb is back

Haha!!!!!!! That is funny!! I still am in a loss of words why Thomas was sent packing and we have grandpa Galloway on the feild producing nothing!!

The whole Galloway/Larry Johnson thing was a complete waste of valuable roster spots. Our offense simply cant move the ball. The whole thing is based on McNabb hitting some big home run pass to stretch the defence. When that doesnt happen we get 3 and out pretty quick. Take the special teams TD off the boards and our offense once again put a handful of points up.

We were awful in the Bears game and the same again tonight.

Three things lost us this game, plain and simple.

1. Reed Doughty block in the back.

2. Phillip Daniels BONEHEADED encroachment.

3. Donovan McNabb's triple coverage INT with the lead and the game possibly in hand.

Every NFL is decided by 2 or 3 critical plays and the Skins made those 3 mistakes that lost them the game. The fact is that they're not a fundamentally sound team and a better team would not made those mistakes.

Shanahan is more concerned about McNabb's throwing accuracy.

What's also sad is we still need the same players we needed last year (QB, if mcnabb isn't back, o-linemen, WR's, d-lineman) We'll be lucky if we can even fill half of those needs in the off season

Ya LB will be an issue in the near future as well. We could already use a good back up now, and as good as Fletch is, he dosent have many years left

Re: Benching McNabb

It was probably his son's decision and he was just covering for him. Stupid, stupid move. Sure, McNabb wasn't having a good game, but he was hurried and sacked a lot. With that logic, the entire starting OL should have been benched. I cannot imagine any coach would think a QB cold off the bench was the best chance to win with the 2 minute drill. My God....I am so disappointed. I imagine the players were pissed as well.

Re: Benching McNabb

It was probably his son's decision and he was just covering for him. Stupid, stupid move. Sure, McNabb wasn't having a good game, but he was hurried and sacked a lot. With that logic, the entire starting OL should have been benched. I cannot imagine any coach would think a QB cold off the bench was the best chance to win with the 2 minute drill. My God....I am so disappointed. I imagine the players were pissed as well.

There is no way that is Kyle Shanahan's call. No way.

Archived