Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dare I Say It?.......ROOT FOR DALLAS!?!?!?!?!?!

Chase M

To me this is a no brainer....We all know that Dallas has a way of playing better when the chips are down. A win at home against the Giants may put them on a roll and we'd have to hear about the greatest NFL comeback EVER by "America's Team" I personally don't have the stomach for that. They need to lose and be out of our hair...We have to take care of business ourselves...they need to lose.... root for the Giants.

and finish just well enough to keep wade the waffle man as coach. It is genius but I must say I can not on PRINCIPLE alone. A..... b........c.......d.........e.........f......the cowboyz.

I apologize but...............................thats the alphabet I learned as a child............

No can't do it.

They way I see it ya'll these next 2 weeks are either going to make or break our season. If we go 2-0 I GUARANTEE we WILL be a playoff team this year. But if we go 1-1 or 0-2 over these next 2 games, well bye bye Season.

This week is HUGE for our Division. Eagles could easily drop to 4-3 this week and we're guarnateed another team in our division will get an L but the question is who?

They way I look at it is 1 of 2 ways. If Giants beat the Cowboys this week than you can kiss bye bye to Dallas and rest easy you wont hear chatter from their end for awhile. BUT if Dallas wins then the playing feild might be even again and we'll be back in 1st! (If we win) The only problem I have with Dallas winning is they might get momentum and start to roll and come back... SO! the question I ask my great ES family, Do we root for Dallas this week?

I will never root for that team!!! At this point we still have the Giants twice and can take care of them ourselfs. Let them help eliminate Dallas now.

If Dallas loses they are DONE. FINITO for the season.....game over. I would enjoy the fact they will be the subject of heavy ridicule and I am currently enjoying the fact their bandwagon ass DC area poser-fradulent fans have DISAPPEARED from plain view for damm near a month. THAT to me is heaven on earth right now. Keeping that gear off the streets is a WIN. I havent seen a car flag, Troy Aiken Apex jersey or Cowboy hat in weeeeeeeeeeeeeks and I must admit it feels great.

On the otherside though....we need the Giants to start accumulating losses here and there. With the way the season is going....its going to come down to a 1 game difference in the NFC East. So the Giants losing isnt a bad thing at all.....of course we have no control over what happens. Its a win-win. Either the ****roaches go to 1-5 or the Giants are dealt a loss and remain closer to the pack.

I honestly think the Cowboys will win this game...something like 24-10 or so.

Root for the Cowboys loss all the way. Who cares if the Giants win? What if the Eagles win too? We'd still be in the same situation, a game out of first place, given a win against the Bears which is no guarantee at all. 2-4 is manageable down the stretch, 1-5 isnt. **** THE COWBOYS, but also booooo giants, just much quieter :)

is there a way that the Giants and Dallas game gets cancelled due to "Suck delay" and they both get losses?

I'm rooting for a giant sink-hole to swallow up the entire stadium for that game. We can even rescue the teams in 4-5 months!!!

I'm sorry, I know Dallas' easiest stretch is behind them and now they're playing a brutally hard schedule, but I also know, no matter how much everyone thinks they're done, they CAN come back and make the playoffs. They still have the #3 Offense and #4 Defense in the league. That doesn't mean I don't think they're over hyped even now, but I won't stop cheering against them until they're guaranteed to be under .500.

I don't care how the Giants are doing right now, the Skins still have a pretty long road before we're in competition for the playoffs or division, IMO. I know we were at the top for a couple weeks, but we really need to start becoming consistent in all phases of the game. We'll have a couple great plays then have some awful ones. Until that happens, I don't think we have a legitimate chance of getting into the playoffs or divison championship or anything.

I've bout had it up to here with these root for Dallas threads, man. That's our arch-rival, there's no reason to root for them, period, even if it's logical.

On top of that, there is way too much talent on that team for us to want them to gain any momentum. It's better for us that New York kill them and keep this a 3 team race for the division rather then risk a four team race. Wade's on the way out anyway, so this will most likely be our last chance of having a season where Dallas doesn't live up to its potential. Get what we can now so we gain our own momentum ahead of them. As of right now, we have the head-start on the whole "turn the culture of your franchise around" arms race.

I'm rooting for a giant sink-hole to swallow up the entire stadium for that game. We can even rescue the teams in 4-5 months!!!

If you are going to go that route why not just root for the Eagles charter flight back from Tennessee to crash into the Jerrah Dome during the game?

Archived