Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dare I Say It?.......ROOT FOR DALLAS!?!?!?!?!?!

Chase M

Root for dallas? You gotta be kidding me. Could there seriously be anything better than seeing the reactions of cowboys fans after their team, who was supposed to win the super bowl at home this year, goes 1-5? I hope the giants destroy dallas this week, even if it does mean they stay a game (or possibly two if we were to lose) ahead of us.

:dallasuck

No. Dallas must be dealt a crushing blow. We still have 2 games with NY to event things with them.

I agree. If Dallas loses to the Giants, this will crush this team for the rest of the year. No more to worry about from the Cowpukes. We win against the Bears and remain only one game back with alot of football to over come that one game difference. DALLAS MUST GO DOWN!!!!:dallasuck

Nah. I could never root for Dallas and in this case a loss puts them down and out. I hope the Giants stomp all over them - though not quite badly enough to get Wade fired.

This reminds me of how I felt watching UVA games the past few years, I wanted them to lose, but not badly enough to get Groh fired.

IMO one less team to worry about the better. Normally 2 and sometimes 3 teams in the East gets in so why give Dallas a chance to be one of those teams.

Exactly. Its not like the Giants wont lose ever again and we still play them twice. If you have to rely on other teams to beat them figuring we will lose to them makes us a bad team unworthy of the playoffs. You want to narrow it down to a 3 team race instead of having it a 4 team race. Tho I am really starting to hate the Giants more then usual with Rolle running his mouth about how nasty he thinks their defense is.

Let's just take care of our own business instead of rooting for Dallas.

Thank you. This isn't week 12 and we're needing help for a playoff spot...

Besides, if the Giants sweep the Skins it hardly matters if they lose this week or not. So ALWAYS root for the Cowboys to lose! Ridiculous to think any other way, dammit!

Thank you. This isn't week 12 and we're needing help for a playoff spot...

Besides, if the Giants sweep the Skins it hardly matters if they lose this week or not. So ALWAYS root for the Cowboys to lose! Ridiculous to think any other way, dammit!

Yeah. What they said. :mad: (That oughta learn 'em. ;) ).

Root for Dallas? What? Are you nuts? WIth a Dallas loss they are out of the playoff picture. The Giants will be in 1st place but so what? We still have to play them twice and we can win those games if we play better on defense and offense. This team has out performed this boards expectations and if Dallas loses more games than the Redskins then our season is a success. Don't get me wrong I want this team to get to the playoffs and I think we will as long as we play better than we have.

WOAH WOAH!

Stop crucifying me y'all! In no whay did I say I was going to root for Dallas. I hate them as much as you do(Maybe even more) but I was just trying to make a good convo starter by asking if we should bite the bullet and hope for the Giants to lose?

In my opinion I hope the Stadium Blows up.

I hope the stadium implodes :D

I've been feeling a little sluggish this morning, but the thought of their 60yd long jumbo screen breaking loose and crashing down on both teams, splitting into 2 equal pieces, and tumbling towards both sidelines did kinda perk me up a little!

But I'm pretty much in the mindset that **** them both works great; let the Giants put them in their coffin and we will deal with them later...

WOAH WOAH!

Stop crucifying me y'all! In no whay did I say I was going to root for Dallas. I hate them as much as you do(Maybe even more) but I was just trying to make a good convo starter by asking if we should bite the bullet and hope for the Giants to lose?

In my opinion I hope the Stadium Blows up.

Well do keep in mind where you're at. It was bound to happen. :silly: Especially when taking in to consideration the old saying "Ask a silly question......". Just keep ducking and rolling for a bit and keep your helmet on and you should be okay. ;)

Just keep ducking and rolling for a bit and keep your helmet on and you should be okay. ;)

But Park City Skins, if he ducks, even with his helmet on, that could constitute a helmet to helmet hit and then we'd get a fine! This is now the powder puff league remember

Archived