Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Letter to my Cousin

skinnyfan57

So my cousin had her daughter's cheer coach removed and has taken over the role. I don't know the whole story or whther or not she was justified but just wanted to share this email she received because I find it incredibly entertaining. This is from the parent of another child on the squad. These are first grade cheerleaders.

----------------------

We are writing this message to you today to express our feelings regarding the wrongful dismissal of Marsha. We have learned and verified the real truth and are speechless as to how scum bags like yourself exist in the world as we know it. You are the lowest form of life and I can assure you that the universe will balance and you will be punished for what you and Amy and Stacy have done to this innocent person. There are nine of us that are watching your every move and the day will come when you get paid back for your actions.

We will tell you that we wish for bad things to happen in your life, but when we look at the current picture, we see that you have already been cursed by being extremely ugly, to the point of scary and frightful. Not only are you ugly on the outside but you are ugly to the bone and in your heart, if you even have one. We sit in the bleachers now staring at your ugly ass and watching you and Stacy try to cheer is much like watching two hippos at the Fort Worth Zoo fighting over a piece of meat. You guys are too funny. Remember, every time you drag your fat ass up to cheer, we will be laughing at you and for that we are grateful as you and Stacy do provide an entertainment service.

While you and that lazy ass Amy may have gotten your way, we still win. Why? Because we know the real truth now and as for you, every time you wake up and drag that fat ass of yours to the mirror, you are reminded of just how ugly you are and extremely overweight. Going through life fat, stupid and ugly is about as bad as it gets. The real unfortunate part is that others in your physical condition at least have a heart and a conscience. While we parents can live another day, you will always be fat, stupid and ugly. You are permanently marked for life and maybe that's why you do the things you do.

Did we mention that not only are you an idiot, you have absolutely NO TALENT! You suck as a cheerleader and having our daughters learn from you is obscene. We asked others for opinions on just what drives scum like yourself to hurt innocent people. the answer was quite simple: you and your scum bag partners are mentally retarded, psychotic and disfunctional. In other words, you are crazy looney birds. After watching what you did to Marsha, we have to agree on all counts.

You are the worst type of scum bag because you put on this fake attitude of yours when you can't get what you want. You truly behave like a 2 year old. You may have fooled some of the parents, but not us. You will always be a loser and your antics are quite comical. Have we mentioned just how ugly and fat and stupid you are? Oh I guess we have. :) You do have an advantage over us parents in that you will not have to buy a Halloween Mask this year, just go as you are.

You day is coming as is Amy and Stacy. All three of you are going to suffer that same pain you brought on Marsha and her daughter. We collectively hope you and the others rot and burn in Hell. While you at least drag your fat ass up to provide cheer laughter, Amy is to the point of being completely worthless. WTF did she ever do? You two belong together as you are both clueless and worthless.

Only two more games to put up with your stupid ****. GFY!!!!

Wow. Even though I don't know the story, I don't think that was an appropriate response. That made whoever wrote it look like way more of an idiot.

My thoughts too.

Also if one coach was wrongly removed, why not go through the proper channels and let the 'truth' be told. If I disliked a coach as they do, my child would have nothing to do with that person.

I never knew that cheerleading, much less 1st grade cheerleading, was so cutthroat.

The response was way over the top, but I can't imagine what a 1st grade cheerleading coach, presumably a volunteer coach, could do - short of not showing up or physical abuse - that would motivate someone to have her removed.

I never knew that cheerleading, much less 1st grade cheerleading, was so cutthroat.

The response was way over the top, but I can't imagine what a 1st grade cheerleading coach, presumably a volunteer coach, could do - short of not showing up or physical abuse - that would motivate someone to have her removed.

I completely agree, Dan. The woman who wrote the letter is taking this all a bit too seriously, and whatever the cousin did to have a volunteer cheer coach removed seems a bit harsh. I'd like to know more.... wait, nevermind. I'd like the last 5 minutes of my life back.

Archived