Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

Well, as a Bullets/Wizards fan for over 30 years, I can say, "I told you so" to all of you who said this team could be a playoff contender before the season began. Don't get me wrong, I hate having to say that. I wish it was the other way around. I think we're going in a better direction with Wall and getting some younger players in the mix, but we need a new coach, we need to get rid of a couple of more head cases and we did well be trading Gil. It's going to take another offseason to turn this thing around. Oh, and I'll add Abe dying helped. I think we're in better hands with Ted. We still need an inside presence and a rebounder. We can't live from the perimeter.

Yeah, Blatche is a loser. All the talent in the world, no heart or brains. He's basically the Michael Westbrook of the Wizards. I'd trade him but I bet we get next to nothing in return.

Wall with a double double tonight, but 8 turnovers. He pretty much matched Paul head to head stats wise except for the turnovers. I can live with that though because you know Wall is a special talent who'll be great someday, you know as a rookie he's gunna have ups and downs.

We need to lock up Nick Young long term asap. Looks like he's finally come of age.

Yeah, Blatche is a loser. All the talent in the world, no heart or brains. He's basically the Michael Westbrook of the Wizards. I'd trade him but I bet we get next to nothing in return.

Wall with a double double tonight, but 8 turnovers. He pretty much matched Paul head to head stats wise except for the turnovers. I can live with that though because you know Wall is a special talent who'll be great someday, you know as a rookie he's gunna have ups and downs.

We need to lock up Nick Young long term asap. Looks like he's finally come of age.

I just read that the Cavs are interested in Blatche...if the Wizards can potentially swing a deal where they bring in either Hickson or AV, they gotta make that move. As far as Nick Young....I dunno. He is what he is. A one-dimensional chucker. I'm not as high on him as some of you all are. He's our best option at the 2...in a perfect world, I'd love to see him in a 6th man role where he'd get 20-25 mpg. We just don't have the talent or bodies on the roster to make that happen. Oh well...

I'm going to laugh my ass off if Cleveland takes Blatche. I don't care what they give us in return. They are going to get suckered into the laziest POS I've seen on this team in a long time.

Party Blatche is going to HATE Cleveland.

Edited by No Excuses