Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

I think Ernie is still living off of the Caron Butler/Kwame Brown trade. 

He has been borderline horrible on every other trade. Undervaluing his own assets and overvaluing others. And the results are mediocre at best.

It's mind blowing he still has a job. Ted is a fool.

• Like 1

We played very un-Wizard like in the 3rd quarter last night.

We are now out of the 2016 NBA draft having traded our # 1 to the Suns and our #2 to the Hawks. EG can play golf that day.

So you think this move automatically puts us in the playoffs and out of the lottery this year? It's not a foregone conclusion we lose the #1.

We played very un-Wizard like in the 3rd quarter last night.We are now out of the 2016 NBA draft having traded our # 1 to the Suns and our #2 to the Hawks. EG can play golf that day.

Well Sato will be like our 1st round pick and we can just pretend Ernie sold the 2nd for cash. See? All better. When you lie to yourself this way it's like we didn't trade anything at all and Morris fell to us from heaven.

Well Sato will be like our 1st round pick and we can just pretend Ernie sold the 2nd for cash. See? All better. When you lie to yourself this way it's like we didn't trade anything at all and Morris fell to us from heaven.

You honestly think we would have found someone outside the top 10 with Morris's talent level, who can help us starting now?

It's hard to even use the salary argument since Morris is dirt cheap compared to his talent level,

We can still sign Durant (if he so chooses to consider us). This was a great trade in the sense that we got a perfect fit and got better

• Like 1

So you think this move automatically puts us in the playoffs and out of the lottery this year? It's not a foregone conclusion we lose the #1.

I don't see us picking in the first 9 picks so it goes to the Suns.

Coupla nasty dunks in there by Morris!

Well Sato will be like our 1st round pick and we can just pretend Ernie sold the 2nd for cash. See? All better.

I know you liked it when EG sold Jordan Clarkson to the Lakers!!! Edited by Rocky21

Chippy game. Can't believe Dudley just stuffed that guy's shot.

Porter a junk yard dog denying the ball.

Defense has been incredible tonight. Working our asses off every single possession.

This is seriously the best I've seen the team play all season. Totally outclassing Detroit and Detroit isn't playing poorly.

• Like 1