Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

I can't sign on to any deal using Silky Otto Porter. He's everything you want in a near-elite swingman, on and off the court, and he's a Hoya.

Not the type of guy you ship out at 24YO cause his salary fits the deal. He's almost as untradable as Wall...in my eyes.

he's shooting 31% from 3, on less than 4 attempts a game. He's still rail thin which contributes to him picking up little injuries here and there.

I'm not saying he isn't quality, but he is far from untouchable.

Edited by StillUnknown

This is just making a trade for the sense of making a trade. Ernie needs to be canned on the spot. Can't believe this nonsense! You know Ted approved this crap!!! :angry:

What else did we get? Are we swapping picks?

Edited by ksun247

Hump and a 1st for a guy that Phoenix desperately needed to get rid of with pending felony assault charges. 

Morris certainly is an upgrade at PF but we paid the suns for the honor of doing them a favor with this trade and returned to the knuckle head era in DC.  This is the most unstable personality the team has seen since Gilbert and the circus was broken up.  High risk at a high price, with a low reward. 

• Like 1

This move reeks of desperation. Maybe Ernie is on the hot seat......finally.

A dead beat GM isn't going to be allowed to add salary or give up picks.

To me that is most disturbing of all.

This is straight up crazy. Ernie butchers the front court year after year. And his method of fixing it still by giving up draft picks and taking on salary.

Not a single front court player drafted and developed. No depth, no resources, no player development.

• Like 1