Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

Nene boxed out Milsap... both Milsap and Horford were there... who had Horford - Pierce? Did not see if all Wizards collapsed for the board.

That doesn't matter. The problem is Nene allowed Horford to take the ball from him, then he flopped like a euro soccer player, which allowed Horford to get the easiest game winning score of his career. I never want to hear about that waste of a roster spot and cap space complaining about Wall/Beal ever again. They stepped up in the playoffs, he turned into Roy Hibbert. 

Edited by Gamebreaker

Thanks for the game thread... prolly last live one I can be on. I was entertained... Atlanta has more youth up front. Next two will also be dog fights. Wish Gortat would have. been more useful there... probably not in game because too slow?

sucks Wall had the stop we needed on Shroeder. might've even been a block.

and all we had to do was execute basketball 101: boxing out.

we had 3-4 guys on one side of the hoop boxing each other out and Nene doesnt find a body and gets the ball taken from him. 

Nene just waiting for the ball to fall in his lap........

no sense of urgency to actually grab the rebound, just patiently waiting his turn........

This is how he was in Denver. Appeared like a physical presence at times during the regular season. Then when it mattered he would be injured or pushed around. Frustrating.

Caps just lost. Double dagger.

Nene just waiting for the ball to fall in his lap........

no sense of urgency to actually grab the rebound, just patiently waiting his turn........

Did all game. All post season really. Just hoping the ball reaches his hands.

Did all game. All post season really. Just hoping the ball reaches his hands.

and when it doesnt and he happens to also get fouled, he stops playing and complains for a foul. 

i love to get on Lebron for ****ing for calls but my god Nene has him beat. probably why the refs never give him anything because he throws his hands up every time he gets touched. 

Well - I think it was obvious the next young piece the Wiz need is a PF.

I'm entertained again... pissed about officiating but not pissed about Wiz effort and future. Hawks have so much young talent... can't hate them and wish Wizards had a player like Horford who can space but also bang in the post...

• Like 1