Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

If we back out of this series with this ****ing ****ty effort then it's time to make some roster changes this offseason.  Nene is the first one that has to go.  He's done.  We need some younger energy at PF and on the bench that can come in and give us an actual boost.  Not a diva that limps around the court and half asses on the boards and a collection of wings in their 30s that have no legs by the end of the season.

If we back out of this series with this ****ing ****ty effort then it's time to make some roster changes this offseason. Nene is the first one that has to go. He's done. We need some younger energy at PF and on the bench that can come in and give us an actual boost. Not a diva that limps around the court and half asses on the boards and a collection of wings in their 30s that have no legs by the end of the season.

You can rotate the roster all you want but if Randy is still here it won't matter

• Like 1

Im watching Serphin take mid range jumpers and thinking to myself: man it would be nice if we had a guy who could scrap and get the rebounds and hit mid range shots. Wait.... Why the **** is Gooden playing over Humphries right now!

Floor spacing. The hawks are packing the paint and they aren't coming out unless we shoot lights out. That was their strategy the first half anyway.

Nene & Gortat sitting on a combined 4pts, un****ingacceptable.

And Pierce 0-4.  The front court has been pathetic.  The missed shots don't bother me so much as the total lack of effort.  Pierce's effort guarding Millsap has been an embarrassment all series.  They don't want it.  Wall and Beal are ready to compete right now.  Be nice if all this "veteran presence" we brought in to carry them through the postseason would come along for the ride.

Witt needs to ****ing use Humphries.  Gooden is done.  Nene is done.  No downside to using Humphries at this point.

Floor spacing. The hawks are packing the paint and they aren't coming out unless we shoot lights out. That was their strategy the first half anyway.

Then play Humphries at C.  Better than having Nene out there.

Not to belabor the point too hard, but you would think that Pierce, Nene, and Gortat are the ones playing with a severe ankle sprain and a hand broken in five places, not Wall and Beal.

Millsap's shoulder is jacked up and Horford's finger is broken and they are killing us.  We could really do something if we had those guys.

Just checking box score - Seraphin outscoring starting front court... wonder if Humphries could help.

It will take a couple of Wiz getting on fire and an amazing defensive effort... teams are built slowly over the years.

This is disappointing, I had really hoped they would feed off the crowd and blow the doors off the Hawks to force this back to Atlanta.

The crowd seems dead.  The team hasn't given them a lot to cheer about so far.  I don't like ****ing about the crowd because I'm not there.  But we don't have a home court advantage...