Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

I am actually kind of pissed. Yay we got the 5 seed, but we play chicago. Thats the last team I want to play, let alone in the first round. Anyone else think Nets chickened out and decided to drop so they could play Toronto and Miami? Such bull****

I am actually kind of pissed. Yay we got the 5 seed, but we play chicago. Thats the last team I want to play, let alone in the first round. Anyone else think Nets chickened out and decided to drop so they could play Toronto and Miami? Such bull****

Nets are definitely pussies they intentionally lost their last 2 games. I hope Toronto rolls them. We still got a good series with Chicago tho.

If the NBA had a competent playoff system, the Nets wouldn't benefit from getting the 6-seed.

Did they benefit?  I'm not sure the Bulls are better than the Raptors.  The wizards struggled big time to beat the raptors, and when they did it was a near thing.  We had much more success against the Bulls.  

If the NBA had a competent playoff system, the Suns wouldn't be sitting at home.

I don't know about that, I like the fact that they have conferences.  

I think we have more talent than the Bulls, especially with Nene back. They have the better bench, and of course WAY better coaching, but in the playoffs it's usually about who has the two or three best players and that is going to be us. Also, the Bulls can't score. Like, at all. That means we'll be in every game, and all it could take is one 8-2 run in the 4th quarter to put it away because the Bulls struggle to score 70 most nights.

Wizards in 6.

We beat the Bulls twice this year and got whooped badly against the Raptors 3 times and had to go to 3 OT to get that 1 W. We match up better with the Bulls. Toronto is a mirror image of the Wiz but way better. Toronto is loaded with fast athletes. The Bulls only have Noah if you shut down Noah and can limit him in the paint you will win. Lowry and Derozen is a better back court than Wall and Beal. Our back court is our strength. Our back court is much better than the Bulls.