Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

These entry passes are awesome.

Give us Porter the whole fourth quarter Randy.

There is a guy on RealGM complaining about how Wall isn't scoring tonight. He does it every game Wall doesn't get 20, even when he gets like 15 assists. What a dumbass.

I like the Wall who does whatever is needed to win. If it's scoring, he scores. If it's dropping dimes, he drops dimes. As long as we win, that's all that should matter with a PG of Wall's ability.

• Like 1

I like the Wall who does whatever is needed to win. If it's scoring, he scores. If it's dropping dimes, he drops dimes. As long as we win, that's all that should matter with a PG of Wall's ability.

Yep.  Wall's role is so broad on offense.  Every single night could be something different for him.  He's got to be the driver of the offense and tonight it was clear what he needed to do--keep feeding your hot as hell teammates.  The offense was unbelievably good.

And Andre Miller has been incredible too.  The two of them have 22 assists already.

I really want to beat Boston on Wednesday.

You mean six seed right? I don't want seven. Miami is probably getting the second seed.

Atlanta is up by 10 near the end of the third quarter. If they win, we're locked into sixth I think,

I thought the Pacers held the tie breaker? If that's true than today's Wizard's victory would have cemented the Pacers as 1 and Miami as 2. If the Hawks can hold on and win then the Wizards will also have the 6 seed and we have a series to watch! go hawks go! lol

Miami is happy to dodge the Nets. That Boston crew may be old but they find energy when they play the heat.

Edited by Destino

It was a buzzer beater. They had the ball on an inbound play with less than 3 seconds left.

I don't know what the bulls seeding situation is but they might be in a position to rest everyone against the Bobcats on Wednesday. You know who won't be resting anyone? Boston. They'll be looking to finish the season with a win. Wittman better have these guys ready because if the wizards lose they are being fed to Lebron with the entire country watching.

Edited by Destino
  • Like 1

It was a buzzer beater. They had the ball on an inbound play with less than 3 seconds left.

I don't know what the bulls seeding situation is but they might be in a position to rest everyone against the Bobcats on Wednesday. You know who won't be resting anyone? Boston. They'll be looking to finish the season with a win. Wittman better have these guys ready because if the wizards lose they are being fed to Lebron with the entire country watching.

After tonight? He'll be ready to restore order in short order.

Looking at the standings the bulls are tied with the raptors. I'm assuming the raptors have the tie breaker because they are division winners, but I don't know and don't care enough to look any closer. What matters is that the Bulls v Bobcats has a 7pm tip time. The Raptors play the Knicks at 8. So in theory the bulls will be coming out looking to win. The wizards game is at 8 so hopefully the bobcats will have already lost by the time Wittman has a chance to **** the bed in the 4th quarter.

The universe's decree that the Wizards must always play either the Bulls or Lebron can be fulfilled in two ways.

A - Wizards lose. We play the Heat (and I fall into a red screaming rage)

B - Bulls win and Raptors lose. We play the Bulls.

Edited by Destino

The Pacers have the # 1 seed.  Miami has the # 2.  The Raptors and Bulls are still fighting for 3 and 4 so the Bulls will be motivated to beat the Bobcats. 

I know you guys can do the math too but if we beat the Celtics on Wednesday we have the # 6 seed and don't have to play The Heat.     

It looks like the Raptors hold the tiebreaker with the Bulls so as long as we win and the Raptors win we play them in the 1st round.  Oh and one more thing, go Raptors!

Edited by Rocky21