Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

IF the Wizards win this series (which I think they will), yall better cozy up to the idea that Wittman will get a multi-year extension. 

As long as we don't get blown out in 4 or 5 games, Dumb & Dumber are coming back. I've made peace with it, basketball purgatory is coming.

Win what we can this year because the extensions are probably already drawn up.

I was excited until I came in here and read all that witless extension crap. Can we all agree to just not talk about that until it happens?

I'm staying out of here until the game starts, I can't be thinking about extending a terrible coach , it's hard enough to deal with the fact that he is our coach this year!

Six years. Six ****ing years I've been waiting for my Wizards to get back to the playoffs. Six years of ****. The day finally comes and I have to go to ER because unbearable pain on the right side of my chest (so not a heart issue--that's left side of chest--but still could be something serious on the right. I'm praying it's just like a rib muscle pull or something.) All I know is, I'm gonna make them turn the game on

Edited by G.A.C.O.L.B.

Six years. Six ****ing years I've been waiting for my Wizards to get back to the playoffs. Six years of ****. The day finally comes and I have to go to ER because unbearable ban on the right side of my chest (so not a heart issue--that's left side of chest--but still could be something serious on the right. I'm praying it's just like a rib muscle pull or something.) All I know is, I'm gonna make them turn the game on

hope its nothing serious, get better soon man. You deserve to watch this run as much as anyone.

• Like 1

Six years. Six ****ing years I've been waiting for my Wizards to get back to the playoffs. Six years of ****. The day finally comes and I have to go to ER because unbearable pain on the right side of my chest (so not a heart issue--that's left side of chest--but still could be something serious on the right. I'm praying it's just like a rib muscle pull or something.) All I know is, I'm gonna make them turn the game on

Whoa!  Hang in there, bro.

You'll be fine. It's Easter! If you die you'll just pop back up and **** brightly colored eggs. Enjoy the game... If would ever start, damnit the clock is mocking me.

Feel like this works here as well...

DeAngelo Hall (@DeAngeloHall23):

@John_Wall do your thing tonight. Lead them boys and play inspired basketball like u been doing all season. Lets go @WashWizards we with U

RG3 re tweeted that too. Let's go!

Edited by STBonecrusher21

Glad to hear. I remember getting an appendectomy during Gibbs I. I was such a fan that I came out of anesthesia just as the Redskins Cowboy game started. Watched it all the way through. After we won, I collapsed and slept ten hours straight.

Hope it's nothing serious.