Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

Randy just takes way too long to call timeouts. One of his many faults as coach and one that could be costly in this series.

Overall though the defensive effort so far has been good, just gotta box out and hit the glass better. Offense will struggle when Nene isn't in, we gotta find a way to free up Wall and Beal but I can't trust Wittman to outthink Thibs.

We're better than this team. We're letting them get away with this one off of dumb stuff like missing FTs, committing that bad foul at the three point line, giving up tons of offensive rebounds etc.

I think we're more talented but Chicago plays more consistently and with better effort. They also have the better bench and waaaaaaaaaay better coaching and it shows. When Nene isn't a factor we get smashed.

I think we're more talented but Chicago plays more consistently and with better effort. They also have the better bench and waaaaaaaaaay better coaching and it shows. When Nene isn't a factor we get smashed.

Chicago has a two man bench: Augustin and Gibson. We're a better team, we really don't need to be afraid of these guys.