Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

Noah just throws some I'd the crazy stuff up sometimes lol

I'm to the point where nothing he makes surprises me. I don't care how awkward or ugly it looks, I assume it's going in.

I made the comparison to the bad boys pistons on RealGM and someone asked me who our Dennis Rodman was going to be. I answered that no other human being will ever be like Rodman again. But thinking about it, Noah is kind of like the weird lovechild of Bill Walton and Dennis Rodman.

Anyone's game in the 4th.

Even though we're still down, I think that third quarter was encouraging because the Bulls started creeping up into our comfort zone pace wise. They can't help themselves, they want to run a little bit too. They were getting mad too. I think they don't like that, if they tighten the whistles, that's not automatically an advantage for them like it is when they play most other teams. We're bigger than them.

I'm to the point where nothing he makes surprises me. I don't care how awkward or ugly it looks, I assume it's going in.

I made the comparison to the bad boys pistons on RealGM and someone asked me who our Dennis Rodman was going to be. I answered that no other human being will ever be like Rodman again. But thinking about it, Noah is kind of like the weird lovechild of Bill Walton and Dennis Rodman.

Without the talent.