Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dexter: Season 5 (May Contain Spoilers)

StillUnknown

Only 3 episodes left? Dang.

Seriously. There's lots to tie up.

And now Dexter/Lumen will know for sure that Jordan Chase is on to them, which is pretty scary, considering his resources.

And Deb is slowly getting closer to getting the truth of Dexter revealed to her.

As I predicted, Quinn's "investigation" has fully backfired, and now **** will hit the fan. I do find it interesting that despite the sketchiness of what he's learned, Quinn is attempting to choose his relationship with Deb over continuing to dig into Dexter's seriously mysterious weirdness.

I like LeGuerta less every episode, too.

One of my Dexter guesses:

I'm thinking that Quinn will kill creepy robocop guy.. Finds dirt on Dexter after doing so.. Calls Dexter to help get rid of said creepy robocop guy.. Quinn destroys evidence against Dexter.. Quinn and Dexter live happily ever after as besties.

I think instead of Deb, Laguerta will be the first one to find out about Dexter. She already kind of hinted at it when she told Deb that she was "protecting" Dexter from Quinn. .

I'm guessing they go in the direction that Laguerta thinks that Dexter was doing this to help Lumen and to feel that it's a way of getting revenge for the death of his wife. She let's it slip under the rug but eventually she starts to find out that Dexter is the bay harbor butcher. She's always had a soft spot for Dexter but she wants to clear Doakes' name out of the case.

Since Dexter and Lumen got it on,I get the feeling she'll be dead soon.

And that Robo cop will get the blame for the killing of the rapists.

I don't think they'll go down that road so soon. They can't kill off Dexter's love interest right after killing Rita. Either Lumen will be captured as the vigilante or they'll further expand upon their relationship next season.

No way does Lumen die. I am more interested to see how it pans out with the ex-cop (can't remember his name). I wouldn't be shocked if Deb found out that Dexter & Lumen were doing the killings. They are really making Deb & Dexter seem very similar in how they think about justice.

I think Deb might find out about Lumen and either end up letting her get away or killing her reluctantly (after Lumen somehow takes all the blame for the killings to save Dexter.)

Or they might both get away with it and continue on happily to next season.

Actually, I don't know, but it's going to be interesting.

I think Lumen will take the hit for Dexter if they are in danger of being caught. I can see her going to jail, but sacrificing herself for him.

Yeah that's reasonable possibility. But I don't think that the season will end that simple. This show is too brilliant. They will throw something crazy at us. It isn't even worth trying to predict cuz we'll all be wrong. At least that's what I think.

Yeah that's reasonable possibility. But I don't think that the season will end that simple. This show is too brilliant. They will throw something crazy at us. It isn't even worth trying to predict cuz we'll all be wrong. At least that's what I think.

I can't wait!!!

Can't believe there's only two episodes left! So much crazy stuff left to wrap up...or make crazier for next season :ols:

My main question: Does robocop guy connect this to the Bay Harber Butcher yet? Dumping **** in the ocean, the tools he saw laid out on the table are EXACTLY the same...hmmm.

Also, I was freaking out when Deb and Quinn were entering that dudes house...of course turns out they were somewhere else, a classic Dexter trick haha.

Also, I think that Deb actually kinda likes the idea that one of their surviving victims is taking them out one by one...she seemed to, anyways. I think she'd let Lumen go...but then again, she's a straight cop, so who knows. Maybe not.

Either way, she'd obviously be sympathetic.

Another amazing, suspenseful episode. I think Lumen will get to live and Jordan will get to die!

A cool thing...when Dexter was checking the computer to see who checked out the equipment, my exact birthday popped up! February 16, 1982. It must be some sort of sign! ;)

I'm wondering if the season will end with Deb finding out about Dex.

Looks like my theory might be correct but who knows with how they like to spin the previews.

I hope Lumen doesn't die, and I still think something is up with the nanny. Why was she sitting alone with Harrison (without the g-parents or the other 2 kids?)?

Looks like my theory might be correct but who knows with how they like to spin the previews.

I hope Lumen doesn't die, and I still think something is up with the nanny. Why was she sitting alone with Harrison (without the g-parents or the other 2 kids?)?

I don't know, I think the writers just have to do something with the baby because he gets in the way of all the stuff Dexter has to do. They have to put him somewhere, because it wouldn't be realistic if Dexter had to leave so often and the nanny would be available all the time.

Archived