Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Boardwalk Empire

Heisenberg

i liked this a lot. started slow and then started building steam towards the last half of the show. can't wait to see Capone get more involved.

and i dunno about the chick who plays Nucky's squeeze....when they showed her up close she had a downright horseface. smokin body...but geez that face.

• 3 weeks later...
Last night's episode (10/10) was ****ing incredible. Extremely brutal' date=' but what a show! I'm not going to post any spoilers, but both the plot and the characters have become exponentially more interesting with each episode.[/quote']

I thought about bumping this thread last night. By far the best one yet.

i liked this a lot. started slow and then started building steam towards the last half of the show. can't wait to see Capone get more involved.

and i dunno about the chick who plays Nucky's squeeze....when they showed her up close she had a downright horseface. smokin body...but geez that face.

I totally agree Lucy is as dumb as a bag of wet hammers. She is just some in house piece of ass for Nucky. The look on his face when she suggested they have a child was very telling. When a man truly loves and respects a woman the thought of having children with her is always a definite 'Yes'. Now if he and Margaret were together it would be much different.

• 1 month later...

Not much talk on here about this show lately. Big season finale coming up on Sunday. Nuck's brother is pissed, Misses Schroeder is pissed, the jarhead Federal agent just killed the Jewish guy, and Rothstein is going to Chicago. I hope Nuck and Jimmy reach out to Al Capone and have him kill Rothstein. :)

This show is amazing and the acting is very good. The directing is on point to, but that is kind of obivious. This show, Walking Dead, Sons of Anarchy, Rescue Me, and The League are the only shows that have the DVR set to record the whole season. Most other stuff on tv is not worth the time.

Not much talk on here about this show lately. Big season finale coming up on Sunday. Nuck's brother is pissed, Misses Schroeder is pissed, the jarhead Federal agent just killed the Jewish guy, and Rothstein is going to Chicago. I hope Nuck and Jimmy reach out to Al Capone and have him kill Rothstein. :)

Unfortunately, with the mixing of real with the fictional characters, we know exactly when certain real characters die.

Ninja Historical Spoiler:

Arnold Rothstien was murdered in 1928, while Lucky Lucciano (1962) and Meyer Lansky (1983) both died of natural causes.

I know I'm a few days late...but how dope is this:

When Van Alden was telling his wife about working with (his cousin, i think) in upstate NY and not taking the promotion, he said (not verbatim)..."if I was meant to stay in Atlantic City, God would show me a sign." Welp, lo and behold...he gets Lucy pregnant.....WOW

can't wait till season 2.....

ah, I wasn't watching too closely last night. I think I missed that part about Van Alden and Lucy. At what point was that revealed? I need to go back and see that.

It's near the end, he's sitting in his "office" packing up to leave permanently and a postal worker says a woman is there to see him (he thinks it's Margaret Schroeder and hastily unpacks), and she (Lucy) comes in and tells him.

Archived