Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Boardwalk Empire

Heisenberg

Gone as in destroyed or as in removed?

Removed, I went about a week ago and they were scraping metal on the lot and leveling it out. I think they might be building some new condo's so maybe they are moving it, but it's def all gone, should have mentioned not from the storm, it would have been too because it was flooded there.

On Oct. 2, 2012, HBO announced that the series was renewed for a fourth season.[9]

Boardwalk Empire has received widespread critical acclaim, particularly for its visual style and basis on historical figures, as well as for Buscemi's lead performance.[10] The series has won twelve Emmy Awards and has received 30 nominations, including two for Outstanding Drama Series. The series also won the Golden Globe Award for Best Television Series – Drama.

---------- Post added October-30th-2012 at 01:09 PM ----------

Also, I have to say, I'm always a bit uncertain just on principle with any thread started by this member.

:pfft: :D

Welp, Gyp epic failed. He told the Italian dude he'd take care of all those who stood in their way.

Cool idea with the bomb and all, but he's 0-3. All those guys are still alive, and I'd venture to say they're pretty pissed off. Gyp is a dead man.

Nucky vs Owen would be something.

It certainly would. I hope Nucky brings backup, he'd probably need it. That little soft ass actor dude Billie was dancing with gave Nuck a run for his money at first when they started fighting :ols:

Is that about when the boardwalk disappeared?

I don't think so, posted about the fireballs in Sept http://gothamist.com/2012/08/17/amazing_video_of_boardwalk_empire_f.php

I haven't been able to find out any info on why the boardwalk is gone. Even the wall of shipping crates that were blocking it are all gone. Maybe there just aren't any boardwalk shots for next season.

---------- Post added November-5th-2012 at 08:59 PM ----------

---------- Post added October-30th-2012 at 01:09 PM ----------

Also, I have to say, I'm always a bit uncertain just on principle with any thread started by this member.

:pfft: :D

Was that towards me?

I mean here is a pic of it if you don't believe me. I wasn't trying to scare people into thinking they aren't going to renew the show, it just is odd that it's gone after being there for the last few years they've been filming.

8159731615_1e86f4261d_c.jpg

---------- Post added November-5th-2012 at 09:34 PM ----------

Maybe they are going to redesign it for next season since half of it got blown to bits.

Hell yeah he did.

Everybody bailed on him at the end, I wonder what he's going to do now.

Pick up a book on history....

Nucki Thompson :ninja: ( Enoch L. Johnson) ends up going to jail for 4 years beginning in 1941 for tax evasion. He declares afterwords if he knew what penalty he was going to get for his "life style" he would have made the same decisions during prohibition. After Jail he remains a strong figure in the Republican Party in Atlantic City, until his death in 1968. Although he never ran for or held office again.

George Remus.. :ninja: He ends up going to jail. Upon getting out of jail he learns his wife has divorced him and taken up with another man. She stole all of his money and possessions. She stripped his house down the fixtures. Remus hunts her down, forces her car off the road, murders her on the spot in a park in down town Cincinnati. Pleads insanity defense and wins.

Lucky Luciano and Myre Lanski, :ninja: remain in crime and become central characters of the golden period of gangsters. Luciano is in prison in WWII but cooperates with the Feds in catching saboteurs in Chicago as well as an assassination attempt on Mussolini. After the war he is deported back to italy. He dies of a heart attack in 1962 while still in exile. Myre Lanski was one of Bugsy Seagal's partners who invested in Los Vegas. He is also said to be the inspiration for the character of Hyman Roth in Godfather II. Lanski dies in 1981 in his bed in Miami, of lung cancer.

Arnold Rothstein, :ninja: is murdered in 1928 for gambling debts.

Archived