Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Boardwalk Empire

Heisenberg

From what I've read Margaret actually didn't have the right to sign over the land to the church without her husbands permission. I don't know if the show will follow the law back then but women didn't have a lot of rights when it came to property.

Nucky signed it over to her when he thought he was going to jail. I don't think the marriage has any bearing on it.

I'm overthinking, I think.

~Bang

She's a two-timing-trick that can't be trusted.

I'm still not happy about losing Darmody. Do you guys watch the directors cut/take at the end of the episodes? Very interesting stuff...They brought up a quote from the pilot episode “You can’t be half a gangster anymore, Nucky." - Darmody

---------- Post added December-14th-2011 at 11:56 AM ----------

Glad Shamless starts soon to hold me over ... Such a good show

• 9 months later...

Can't wait to watch it, didn't realize it was coming on so soon. I just put a deposit down on an apt yesterday that's only a few blocks from where the set is (in Greenpoint Brooklyn), this summer they were blowing stuff up and had huge fireballs coming off the boardwalk part of the set that half of brooklyn could see. There are some videos of it here. http://gothamist.com/2012/08/17/amazing_video_of_boardwalk_empire_f.php

The mother is so crucial... in the first 2 seasons she seems like a side character, and now she appears to be the puppet master all along. She's working on the 3rd generation of Darmody men and she's got this quiet ruthlessness about her. To me she might be one of the stronger characters in the BE story.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived