Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Boardwalk Empire

Heisenberg

I was under the impression that the show was just a 10-part mini series. I am so glad to see that this will be an on-going series on HBO.

It has so much potential to be their biggest hit, rivaling the Sopranos.

I really hope it stays true to what it has become so far.

I realize that much of the show is CG, but it would be nice to see a more detailed Atlantic City boardwalk. It's the only part of the show that is lacking but not so much that it ruins the show.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So I think two episodes ago, when Nucky is entertaining some guests in his suite with a bunch of "working girls"... it's someone's birthday and the girls perform a lap dance for the guy. This was great on so many levels but specifically because this is how birthday boys are treated at one specific gentleman's club in Atlantic City. Move for move, it was exactly the same. A nice inside joke. I love the details they put in this show.

Nuck beat the crap out of his brother :ols:

They said it took an entire day to shoot that one scene. No stunt doubles were used.

What a vicious fight between brothers that had been brewing their entire lives. Eli probably would have killed Nuck if Maragaret (aka Peggy Rowan :) ) hadn't intervened with a double barrel shotgun.

I was under the impression that the show was just a 10-part mini series. I am so glad to see that this will be an on-going series on HBO.

It has so much potential to be their biggest hit, rivaling the Sopranos.

I really hope it stays true to what it has become so far.

I realize that much of the show is CG, but it would be nice to see a more detailed Atlantic City boardwalk. It's the only part of the show that is lacking but not so much that it ruins the show.

and unlike the Sopranos the story lines here flow from episode to episode and don't just drop off. I think this is one of the best shows in terms of character development, wardrobe and theme. Think about how many characters that have already been exposed in this show. Without just killing everyone off.

They said it took an entire day to shoot that one scene. No stunt doubles were used.

What a vicious fight between brothers that had been brewing their entire lives. Eli probably would have killed Nuck if Maragaret (aka Peggy Rowan :) ) hadn't intervened with a double barrel shotgun.

Yeah I could see Eli eventually getting the better of him. Steve Buscemi is such a little guy, and Eli (don't know the actor's name) is no small dude...especially when compared to nuck.

I guess the older brother factor kicked in :ols:

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah but don't let these so-called "little guys" fool you. They are indeed dangerous. BTW, the actor that plays Eli, his real name is Michael Pitt. BTW, I don't like that new prosecutor as she is way too two-dimensional. However, think that she has a lot of potential to becoming a full-time character if she would open up a bit.

Yeah but don't let these so-called "little guys" fool you. They are indeed dangerous. BTW, the actor that plays Eli, his real name is Michael Pitt. BTW, I don't like that new prosecutor as she is way too two-dimensional. However, think that she has a lot of potential to becoming a full-time character if she would open up a bit.

I have to agree with you, she was not introduced properly and that may lead to the confusion. Maybe she will develop??

I had the BE marathon this weekend as I hadn't started watching Season 2 due to traveling over several weeks to see my family.

So happy with this series! I was excited to watch it last year and now this year. It is one of the best on TV and I am enjoying every aspect of this series. The acting by all is very good, the sets and costumes are very good too. Love the character development and the historical aspects (don't know how close this is to the truth but it seems at least plausible).

Archived