Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Boardwalk Empire

Heisenberg

Great ending!

I think Nooky may be scheming to give up Rothstein on the fixing of the World Series as a move to get himself out of trouble with the Feds.

I thought this would have been obvious. When Rothstein was first introduced as the one who had the fix in the World Series, I wondered how he wasn't in jail. Well it appears that Nucky had a hand in it!

I hardly think the Oedipal stuff derailed the show - this has been building for two seasons now - its not like it was a cheap shock gag.

Yeah, it's been building BUT I never thought they'd GO THERE. They did. And I was more than a little apalled by it. Cheap shock gag? No. But man, I did not need to see that.

I think it was important to show just exactly how twisted Jimmy's mother is, and how she has made Jimmy the person he is today.

Every decision in his life was made to escape the crushing guilt and shame of what happen, and show that she and she alone is responsible for the mentally and physically damaged person Jimmy is today.

And she is lining up to continue to do it all over again. I hope Richard blows her ****ing brains out.

I wasn't expecting the details of that flashback.....but man...Jimmy and his Mom are both so twisted. I didn't like seeing Angela die. We all knew she was into ladies...but I liked how her and Richard had this weird connection. Obviously he's crushed by all of this.

Now we'll see what Gillian does with power.

I just told a friend about it who had given up on the show very early on. He said that he specifically recalls thinking that Jimmy would get it on with Jillian right after the character was introduced early in Season 1. He said that their first interaction wasn't that of a mother and son.

During the scene where Jimmy kills his father, it was so dramatic. Gillian was urging him to kill, it was payback for raping her, and she was enjoying it. I think she waited all these years to see this, the son kill the rapist-father. Jimmy almost killed Gillian and would have (maybe) if his father hadn't put that spear in his back. Very telling scenes this week.

It's so interesting that the Commodore used a spear, a weapon associated with the Sparta. Notice what Gillian was wearing? A gold-ish, greek goddess type outfit. She disappears as some disembodied voice.

I like what's shaping up between Nucky and Margaret.

I just told a friend about it who had given up on the show very early on. He said that he specifically recalls thinking that Jimmy would get it on with Jillian right after the character was introduced early in Season 1. He said that their first interaction wasn't that of a mother and son.

Yup. And, this season, Gillian told Jimmy's wife, "When Jimmy was little, I used to kiss his winkie." :puke:

Great show, although I think Homeland may end up being even better.

Daaaaamn what an ending. Arguably a bad move to kill off a very popular character, I understand the meaning and resentment but if you were going to carry that in general why wouldn't you go off on everyone who turned on you (Eli, Jimmy, all those who didn't show up to Nucky's treasurers office when he called his emergency meeting after he found out people were plotting against him). Strange move by the writers and I'm curious as to whom they'll give us a look inside to collect more followers of a character other than Nucky's since his is so evil.

I personally still love the show and will tune in again next season but I'll miss Jimmy

Archived