Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

7000 Leeds fans today in the away end against Blackburn. Unreal given our form especially.

Need a result today badly.

Bad result for you guys, but I'm extremely pleased with our form of late.  Still need to tighten up a little at the back and work on goal differential but sitting in 6th is good right now. 

That Red Bull v New England match yesterday was the first MLS match I've seen in a couple of years.  It was a very good game.

Bad result for you guys, but I'm extremely pleased with our form of late.  Still need to tighten up a little at the back and work on goal differential but sitting in 6th is good right now. 

That Red Bull v New England match yesterday was the first MLS match I've seen in a couple of years.  It was a very good game.

Don't get me started on Saturday. We played well first half - again, But never came out of the dressing room second half - again! Still we were comfortable until our keeper made a mess of the clearance and gifted you the first and then Luke Varney of all people dived for the penalty. Luke Varney - the useless ...We threw 3 points away - AGAIN.

how times have changed . . . a buddy texted me "yay, soton is losing . . . it was an arsenal like goal."

In years past, I would've thought lightning fast counter from on end to the other or more recently nice pass and move stuff around the box with the ball pinging around one touch from player to player. 

Nope, immediately I thought oh arsenal like goal: dominated play gave up a goal on a counter.

Which it was. 

Don't get me started on Saturday. We played well first half - again, But never came out of the dressing room second half - again! Still we were comfortable until our keeper made a mess of the clearance and gifted you the first and then Luke Varney of all people dived for the penalty. Luke Varney - the useless ...We threw 3 points away - AGAIN.

I just finished watching the highlights.  Both of our goals were the soft variety.  I'm used to those sorts of things happening to Rovers, so I can commiserate in your wallowing.  

• Like 1

He openly said for the first time this past weekend he wants to manage in England.

Hail.

You really should go back to the original source.  A journalist asked him a question about going to England, and he answered that it was the other choice IF he wanted to leave Germany, as he speaks English.  He wasn't saying he wanted to leave, that is the spin put on by EPL writers.

• Like 1

You really should go back to the original source.  A journalist asked him a question about going to England, and he answered that it was the other choice IF he wanted to leave Germany, as he speaks English.  He wasn't saying he wanted to leave, that is the spin put on by EPL writers.

The source said that someone in Boston reached out to him.

The story was further exacerbated by "well - speaking of Klopp, he said ______".

So - no more Tom Foolery.  No more hating.  No more balihooo.

Edited by DC9

You really should go back to the original source. A journalist asked him a question about going to England, and he answered that it was the other choice IF he wanted to leave Germany, as he speaks English. He wasn't saying he wanted to leave, that is the spin put on by EPL writers.

He said, and I quote, 'if someone will call me we'll talk about it.'

After saying what you alluded to about speaking English/ the BPL et all.

Make of that what you will but it doesn't seem much spin to me.

Hail.

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven
  • Like 1

Currently freezing my bollocks off watching some of our lads fighting with each other over the worth of BR and whether he deserves more tme for last season. It's come down to this. Rafa MK 2. Sighs.

But the ale and food is stupidly cheap and the woman ridiculously hot so there is that.

Here's to 1 up front and another bollocks defeat.

Mighty reds.

Hail.

• Like 2

Currently freezing my bollocks off watching some of our lads fighting with each other over the worth of BR and whether he deserves more tme for last season. It's come down to this. Rafa MK 2. Sighs.

But the ale and food is stupidly cheap and the woman ridiculously hot so there is that.

Here's to 1 up front and another bollocks defeat.

Mighty reds.

Hail.

Have no fear... Joe Allen is here!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joe Allen is so horrible... I don't know what he's done to win such favor with Rodgers?

How does he get the start over Can OR EVEN Balotelli at his point?

It blows my mother ****ing mind!  I'm home from work early to watch this ****ing 11?

I already know how this story is going to go....

Oh. My. God.