Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

'All' these wingers?

Sterling and ..... ? (Not including Markovoc as he's just rank bad.). Lallana can be a wide midfielder, but not an out and out winger.  

For all the midfielders, we have two pound for pound wingers on staff.

And if Boston are stupid/ desperate enough to retred Rafa I'm through with them. No word of a lie.

Hail.

Good point, maybe I'm thinking of the targets that BR had in August.

I don't think Rafa comes back, personally, but BR had better figure it out quickly.

Fairly routine 3-1 win over the Jocks. The game against the ROI probably took too much out of them. Not a lot of respect for the national anthems  :angry:.

Rooney moves on to 46 international goals, only three away from Sir Bob's record. I'm still not sure how I feel about that.

And Mario pulled his hammy in training with the Italians.

If frigging Lambert starts at Palace ......

Hail.

I don't even know what to say anymore.

At this point get Ibe back.

We need to go ahead and secure two forwards again in January.

I don't even know what to say anymore.

At this point get Ibe back.

We need to go ahead and secure two forwards again in January.

Mario's hammy is 'minor' apparently so he might well play Sunday. Although if he's on his own again heat as well stay home and rest.

Prediction for the next three:

Lose at Palace.

Scrape a win in Sofia. (Although that's more in hope than belief)

Draw with Stole.

Draw at Leicester.

Gonna' get a WHOLE lot worse before it gets better.

Hail.

Mario's hammy is 'minor' apparently so he might well play Sunday. Although if he's on his own again heat as well stay home and rest.

Prediction for the next three:

Lose at Palace.

Scrape a win in Sofia. (Although that's more in hope than belief)

Draw with Stole.

Draw at Leicester.

Gonna' get a WHOLE lot worse before it gets better.

Hail.

Six weeks takes us into January.  Through the time period where we play more matches than anywhere else.

Yeah, it's done.

Six weeks takes us into January. Through the time period where we play more matches than anywhere else.

Yeah, it's done.

Vietnam and Austealia pre-season next year.

Aus and the Guineas tourney from last year confirmed. Reliable tip on Vietnam.

And yet again Sky prove they know jack ****. Ludogorets isn't a 'must win' next week. Provided Madrid bear Basle we can draw or lose and still qualify by beating Basle. That's the only certain 'must win' even if we win next week.

Sky have the same math skills as Pelegrini last year.

And a brick.

Hail.

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven
  • Like 1

Vietnam and Austealia pre-season next year.

Aus and the Guineas tourney from last year confirmed. Reliable tip on Vietnam.

Australia turned out well last year.  Huge following.  Some of the best stuff on youtube for LFC in the last couple years as far as outside fans go, imo. 

I just want them to click.  I'm numb right now.  Would love to see us destroy Palace... but I've got the same feeling you have.

• Like 1

Australia turned out well last year. Huge following. Some of the best stuff on youtube for LFC in the last couple years as far as outside fans go, imo.

I just want them to click. I'm numb right now. Would love to see us destroy Palace... but I've got the same feeling you have.

Definitely on the Oz fans. But it's the one game in Vietnam that would interest me. When are you EVER going to visit Vietnam? We'll see but I'm liking that idea.

And we aren't alone bro'. Everyone I know is totally flat and down at present. Normally you can see some hope to pinpoint where things can change but this years side has nothing. Everyone expects little from Palace and Ludogorets which is an absolute disgrace on Liverpools behalf in itself.

We live in hope man. We live in hope.

Hail.

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven
  • Like 1

I was just coming in to post this.

One injury... damn, that sucks.

Two injuries... **** me!

Three injuries... *raises one eyebrow at Sturridge*  **** You!

Feel your pain.

I hated seeing this:

1643849653-philipp-lahm-verletzt-ir4gecw

Out at least 3 months (Lahm is a pivotal player for Bayern).

Current injury list:  2nd choice keeper, 3rd choice keeper, 4th choice keeper, Martinez, Badstuber,  Thiago,  Bastian,  Ribery,  Pizzaro,  Lahm,  Alaba.  Throw in another CM and AM and you have a pretty good side there.  Not complaining, just the reality (and it sucks).

Don't let FrFan catch you drooling over Benzema.

We've already met :lol:

Current injury list:  2nd choice keeper, 3rd choice keeper, 4th choice keeper, Martinez, Badstuber,  Thiago,  Bastian,  Ribery,  Pizzaro,  Lahm,  Alaba.  Throw in another CM and AM and you have a pretty good side there.  Not complaining, just the reality (and it sucks).

Bayern is right under the "Real/Barca Umbrella" as I call it.  They aren't bringing Tony Kroos in off the bench in the 82nd minute, but they aren't hurting either.  Should be an interesting January in Munich for sure.

Their league is also poop :lol:

Not to say that this stuff doesn't effect you in Champions League, but you guys should be good until knockouts.

We've already met :lol:

Bayern is right under the "Real/Barca Umbrella" as I call it.  They aren't bringing Tony Kroos in off the bench in the 82nd minute, but they aren't hurting either.  Should be an interesting January in Munich for sure.

Their league is also poop :lol:

Not to say that this stuff doesn't effect you in Champions League, but you guys should be good until knockouts.

Well, we can agree to disagree about which league is poop (cough, cough EPL). :P

I did say that I wasn't crying, just more pointing out the amount of talent that is currently under injury report for Bayern.  I would think that City would be happiest as Bayern aren't as good w'o Lahm and they really need to beat Bayern to progress in UCL,