Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

So far every single 50/50 call has gone the way of ludogorets.

Ugly, workmans goal there. Balo woulda quit on that.

Tell me why though we don't have Coutino, lallana, Moreno out there?!?!

No idea.  Lallana, Coutinho, Can and Moreno should be out there.

HENDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

HENDO MY LOVE!!!!!!!!!

Of course that happens right at the end.  Just in time to ruin my Thanksgiving.

How about some ****ing subs for your team that is COMPLETELY gassed out there.  And has been since about 70 minute mark.

I can't even anymore... I can't even...

Of course that happens right at the end. Just in time to ruin my Thanksgiving.

How about some ****ing subs for your team that is COMPLETELY gassed out there. And has been since about 70 minute mark.

"of course they did" was my exact reaction... giving a goal up late, on a corner, while being on their heels for the last 20 minutes. ugh.

with basel losing, is it "win and in" or are there other circumstances?

Of course that happens right at the end. Just in time to ruin my Thanksgiving.

How about some ****ing subs for your team that is COMPLETELY gassed out there. And has been since about 70 minute mark.

I'll talk more when home given I'm freezing and in need of MANY ales after just now getting out the ground. Facist ****s.

Olympiacos 2005 all over again lid against Basle.

We'll laugh about this when we're in Berlin in June!

Hail.

*Edit* Oh yeah, I'm taking a contract out on Mingolet! Enough is ENOUGH!

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven
  • Like 1

"of course they did" was my exact reaction... giving a goal up late, on a corner, while being on their heels for the last 20 minutes. ugh.

with basel losing, is it "win and in" or are there other circumstances?

Win and through.

Head to head no longer matters. 2 behind them now. Every result went perfectly. The less said about the performance the better.

Hail.

I was so ready to talk about how motivated they looked and how the side looked they they gave a **** for the first time in months... and then that happened.

The boys out there gave their all but holy **** if it wasn't obviously that half were smoked by the 70th minute.

I actually EVEN thought that Moreno for Sterling was the right move.  But Stevie was DONE very early on in the 2nd half.  I would've moved him off for Can and gotten Allen out of there as soon as the equalizer happened for Balotelli.  But it would've never come to that had Lallana gone out there for him at the same time as Moreno....

Just a crazy way to go out there.  The man is out of his league LITERALLY and figuratively. 

Anything else on Shaqiri or Higuain for January?

I was so ready to talk about how motivated they looked and how the side looked they they gave a **** for the first time in months... and then that happened.

The boys out there gave their all but holy **** if it wasn't obviously that half were smoked by the 70th minute.

I actually EVEN thought that Moreno for Sterling was the right move. But Stevie was DONE very early on in the 2nd half. I would've moved him off for Can and gotten Allen out of there as soon as the equalizer happened for Balotelli. But it would've never come to that had Lallana gone out there for him at the same time as Moreno....

Just a crazy way to go out there. The man is out of his league LITERALLY and figuratively.

Anything else on Shaqiri or Higuain for January?

I'll be utterly shocked if there's anything like a big name in January man. But if there's not a 'keeper, ANY keeper coming in then I give up.

Sat here laughing waiting for a plane to Rome reading Rodgers say what great character and how well we played ..... Against a frigging Bulgarian pub side. Brilliant.

Great result and a great chance to progress now. But the performance has filled nobody with any confidence for Stoke on Sat'day.

Hail.

• Like 1

I'll be utterly shocked if there's anything like a big name in January man. But if there's not a 'keeper, ANY keeper coming in then I give up.

Sat here laughing waiting for a plane to Rome reading Rodgers say what great character and how well we played ..... Against a frigging Bulgarian pub side. Brilliant.

Great result and a great chance to progress now. But the performance has filled nobody with any confidence for Stoke on Sat'day.

Hail.

Was just reading how Bruce G said Mignolet "sucks worse than Dracula" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Can't begin to disagree with that.

The second goal with meh... but that first goal?  Are you ****ting me?

• Like 1

Ah jo... I see you've come to the darkside.

I am not completely there with you and GHH, but I need potential to become results. He has shown some glimpses of being a very good keeper, but he has also shown some very bad decision making. He looks like he has lost his confidence. He needs to figure it out now...We can't wait for him to find his form anymore. I hope either he fixes it or BR brings in a top flight keep (Cech is my preference, but I don't see that happening)

• Like 1

Great day. Spent Thanksgiving with family and just finished the Everton game after getting home. Won the group with a game left to play. Hopefully the next stage is just as fun. Garbutt played pretty well at LB.

Congratulations. Fantastic return to European action.

But Ricky Lambert has still scored more Champions League goals than Everton historically.

GHH, he giverh with one hand ..... :)

Hail.

• Like 2