Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

Is anyone even remotely surprised at today's conclusion into FIFA's internal investigation?

All the European Nations should banned together as one and pull out of 2018 with a BIG FU to Blatter and co. Try having your corrupt ass show piece without the major European players.

FIFA- The single most corrupt organisation on the planet.

Hail.

• Like 2

My favorite part was that FIFA released England bought the vote of the CONCACAF rep... like everything they released was designed to get the countries mad at each other... when really we're all looking at Sep and FIFA like "The **** are ya'll doing?"

All the European Nations should banned together as one and pull out of 2018 with a BIG FU to Blatter and co. Try having your corrupt ass show piece without the major European players.

That'd be great... for us and **** :lol:

• Like 1

David Glenn is a former Attorney who hated the "lawyer life" so he went out and got himself a sports show down here in Raleigh (and it's excellent, btw!).  But he had a really interesting take on Blatter today while wearing his lawyer hat.  It was great.  Basically focused on the findings by the American lawyer and then what FIFA decided to put out and how the American was like... "yeah, that's not what I said at all".  :lol:

I'll see if I can find it.  Good to here these guys talk about proper football, even if it's for the wrong reasons.

• Like 1

This weekend is going to be a good one for all those of a red heart .....

No game so no chance to humiliate ourselves. Again.

Relief.

Hail.

Saw Origi is kicking around moving to LFC in January this year.

Kid has a lot of potential... so I am happy for him to come up and get some reps.  But this shouldn't and had better not prevent Boston/BR from buying a striker in January.

For some reason no Premier League today. Always get excited to watch the games on Saturday and when they take a week off it's ridiculous 

What else is there to do  :angry:

This is like the NFL taking the occasional week off...at least they have bye weeks in the NFL but the entire league is off today. And this happens about 5 or 6 times per season 

It's stupid

International breaks suck

League just put on hold 

Yeah... instead of watching BR **** up the 11 I'm watching my two year old daughter watch the Little Mermaid.  Which is good for my heart and MUCH better for my blood pressure... but still lol.

• Like 1

So Rafa Benitez reminds everyone that his family still lives in Merseyside, eh?

It's still 'his' team didn't you know? *Rolls eyes.

Seriously, if we ever reemployed him and his brand of 'football' that would be my cue to stop going to the games. Which happened the back end of his tenure after he totally ground me into the dirt with his negative, B/S 'play for a point and anything else is a bonus' brand of football.

I'm SO appreciative of the man for Istanbul and Cardiff the year after. But without getting into everything else (and there's some storiys there straight from Rick Parry's mouth about what went on transfer wise he spun unto Hicks and Gillet); I have little further respect.

On a positive note, we're being heavily linked with Shaqiri again January so there is that.

Hail.

It's still 'his' team didn't you know? *Rolls eyes.

Seriously, if we ever reemployed him and his brand of 'football' that would be my cue to stop going to the games. Which happened the back end of his tenure after he totally ground me into the dirt with his negative, B/S 'play for a point and anything else is a bonus' brand of football.

I'm SO appreciative of the man for Istanbul and Cardiff the year after. But without getting into everything else (and there's some storiys there straight from Rick Parry's mouth about what went on transfer wise he spun unto Hicks and Gillet); I have little further respect.

On a positive note, we're being heavily linked with Shaqiri again January so there is that.

Hail.

Ah... Shaqiri.  We've needed a guy whose name starts with "X" to bring it all together.  But we're getting as bad as Arsenal with all of these wingers.

FWIW, Bodog has the odds at 6 to 1 that Rafa takes over for BR.

Ah... Shaqiri.  We've needed a guy whose name starts with "X" to bring it all together.  But we're getting as bad as Arsenal with all of these wingers.

FWIW, Bodog has the odds at 6 to 1 that Rafa takes over for BR.

'All' these wingers?

Sterling and ..... ? (Not including Markovoc as he's just rank bad.). Lallana can be a wide midfielder, but not an out and out winger.  

For all the midfielders, we have two pound for pound wingers on staff.

And if Boston are stupid/ desperate enough to retred Rafa I'm through with them. No word of a lie.

Hail.