Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

They must have bought a lot of seats because I'm seeing an embarrassing number of empty blue seats on TV for a game of this significance.

Mate works for the Co-op bank and he's now based in Manchester. He text 3 City colleagues tonight and all said the same thing ...... The weather. So you've L'pool fans locked out again Monday in London, with others paying well over the odds; and the main rivals can't be arsed tipping up at home because it's raining.

Big club my pasty white ass!

Hail.

Mate works for the Co-op bank and he's now based in Manchester. He text 3 City colleagues tonight and all said the same thing ...... The weather. So you've L'pool fans locked out again Monday in London, with others paying well over the odds; and the main rivals can't be arsed tipping up at home because it's raining.

Big club my pasty white ass!

Hail.

Rain in Manchester? Christ if you don't go out in the rain in Manchester you'd never leave the house!! Thats pathetic.

• Like 1

Good morning!

I've always called it the "EPL" until this year.

And for what it's worth, if you guys want your league to have a sponsor you can't really complain about the acronym. :lol:

I still think of it as Division 1,2, 3 and 4. Or just the league. Same competition it's always been however they dress it up. Although Utd will try tell yers we've never won it as they cling to all they can.

Raining and grey lid. Kind of adding to a muted day but we live in hope. All we can do is beat these.

Someone want to text Carroll and tell him he'll make the plane to Brazil if he scores the winner at City this avvi?

Hail.

Good morning!

I've always called it the "EPL" until this year.And for what it's worth, if you guys want your league to have a sponsor you can't really complain about the acronym. :lol:

I still think of it as the first division .......

• Like 1

Someone want to text Carroll and tell him he'll make the plane to Brazil if he scores the winner at City this avvi?

Hail.

Lucas is a silly goose, who should see the field now that Hendo is back.

*shouldn't

One other crazy thing, if Sunderland win today, they would finish 12th.  Amazing considering 3 weeks ago they were dead rock bottom, facing City, Chelsea, and ManUnited.  Everyone had them going down, and no can very possibly finish almost top 10.

One other crazy thing, if Sunderland win today, they would finish 12th.  Amazing considering 3 weeks ago they were dead rock bottom, facing City, Chelsea, and ManUnited.  Everyone had them going down, and no can very possibly finish almost top 10.

That would be a $10 million win for LFC.  As they will certainly offer decent money for Fabio Borini. 

Go Sunderland!

I'm watching the Liverpool game with my youngest lad - their defense is all over the place. To be fair they desperately need a defensive midfield player who can protect them as well because far too often Liverpool empty midfield and there are runners right on the back four.

I don't know what the offseason plans are but that back four needs a big overhaul.