Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

Don't take this from me you heartless **** lol

If we lose, I'll drink my liver to death

Lol. Good luck bro'. Sincerely. Make fat head Bruce cry John Terry style! Besides, rumour has it the last time Arsenal lifted a trophy you were still in diapers so you're due .....

Just doubt anyone outside of Arsenal and Hull fans have any interest in such an uninspiring showcase. I forsee record low Cup Final viewing figures in your imminent future ..... * Runs >>>>>>

Hail.

Lol. Good luck bro'. Sincerely. Make fat head Bruce cry John Terry style! Besides, rumour has it the last time Arsenal lifted a trophy you were still in diapers so you're due .....

Just doubt anyone outside of Arsenal and Hull fans have any interest in such an uninspiring showcase. I forsee record low Cup Final viewing figures in your imminent future ..... * Runs >>>>>>

Hail.

I was 12 lol.

But yeah I agree, I'll definitely be tuned into Messi vs Costa as well 

Calm down A and switch over to a compelling game in Catalonia. Atletico 1 down and 2 key players off injured, 1 Costa that might well be his WC; are back tied at 1-1 with a little over an hour gone.

This should be one mad last half hour. Top defense against top attack.

Messi goal disallowed.

Man this is getting edgy.

Hail.

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven

Atletico haven't received the trophy and won't until the first game of nex year as Spanish FA President is on a trip. Just how piss poor is that?

And Barca giving Atletico just 450 tckts out of 95k is an absolute disgrace.

Spanish football. World leaders on the pitch. Amateur hour joke off it.

Hail.

WTF was Fabianski doing?

Geez.

I'm taking Real in the champions.

Leveller if Ronaldo's out. I mean it looks like Costas done for Arletico but he'll be a bigger miss.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Congrats Brave, Joe, E.

Been a LONG wait huh? Made up for you guys and made up more that fat headed **** Bruce is empty handed.

Hail.

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven
  • Like 1

And I only had 3 beers lol. Didn't even break out the hard stuff 

Congrats bro.  I was rooting for Arseanal in your honor today. 

My brother probably wouldn't understand... but he will.  When Arsen signs that fat contract tomorrow.

But I digress, congrats nonetheless.  Lord knows most of us around here are due for a trophy.

Well crap.....

Our season came to an end last night. Our team was playing in the Salt River Conference tournament semi-finals against a team that we split the season against. We ended up falling 2-1 against them in a very lopsided match. I figure their team played on our end 60% of the time in the first half and probably more in the second. You could tell almost from the opening whistle that their team was playing a lot harder and better than we were. My son had several key stops on goal but the percentage of shots taken were against him. I could complain about the refs who robbed us of two PK's but I doubt it would have changed much. They simply played on our end too much, moved the ball too well, and had too many shots on goal. In the end we fell short.

But certainly this season was nothing to hang our heads over. When my son went to try out for the team his goal was to make the team. When he made the team his goal was to make the A team. When he made the A team his goal was to become the starter. And he reached each of those goals! There is just one goal left unfulfilled and that is for him to get called up to play on the Junior Varsity High School squad. His coach wants him to play up, but the final decision will come down to an agreement between the middle school coach (who is also the high school asst coach) and the high school coach. It's also beneficial that there are no other keepers ahead of him so as of now he's it for the next two years in middle school. Soooo....fingers crossed.

After the game the entire team lined up and crossed the field arms wrapped!

Great team! Great season! Our season record was 11-5 and with my son in goal they went 11-3. I'll take that any time.

14209852414_38c675e086_b.jpg

Edited by AsburySkinsFan
  • Like 1