Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

David Luiz from Chelsea to PSG €45 millions, those Qataris will never get it !

It's being reported here as £ 50 million/ around € 61 million.

Absolutely ridiculous. I can only presume this is some status symbol 'let's pair the Brazilian WC centre half's together' thing. Only Silvas World Class and Luiz is FAR from that. Chelsea must be peeing themselves laughing.

So much for PSG taking notice of the FFP sanctions huh?

Hail.

It's being reported here as £ 50 million/ around € 61 million.

Absolutely ridiculous. I can only presume this is some status symbol 'let's pair the Brazilian WC centre half's together' thing. Only Silvas World Class and Luiz is FAR from that. Chelsea must be peeing themselves laughing.

So much for PSG taking notice of the FFP sanctions huh?

Hail.

Well now Chelsea can justify spending even more money on transfers….great

City and PSG are flipping a big FU to UEFA FFP.

Sanctions! We don't care about no stinking sanctions!

Hail.

PSG's Qataris have no guts, I hope City will challenge the sanction in court because there is no way they will lose it.

Articles 63,66,75,215 of the Treaty on the Functioning of the European Union (TFEU), prohibit obstructing the free movement of capital within the EU and that, even for a third country (Qatar in this case).

Latest numbers I got for Luiz: €49.5 millions, plus €10 millions in future bonuses to be earned.

I would have rather signed Hummels, cheaper and better.

Off topic: Props to the best kicker to ever play the game of rugby, Sir Johnny, who's retiring after winning another european championship today.

Edited by FrFan

Let them play somewhere. Too many young English talents have went to crap because they rotted in the reserves for too long. So many of the ones that were thrown to the wolves early on ended up being stars, just like what Luke Shaw and Ross Barkley are on the verge of. I hope James Wilson gets some significant playing time next season instead of Hernandez too.

How bad do you want Simeone to hit someone there?

I mean he'll get the book thrown at him and it wasn't right, but man it would of been boss if he'd of ****ted someone in emotion.

Congrats Real. Gutted for Atletico. NEVER a 4-1 game. 2 mins from an absolutely unbelievable achievement.

Hail.

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven
  • Like 1

We had it worse, GHH... (though I sense that's not the intent of your post on Martin Tyler)

Gus Johnson kept saying "Madrid"... not Atletico or Real... it was just "Madrid" for both sides.  He is hilarious.

A was probably too busy chewing on his fingernails to notice that during the FA Cup final last week Gus Johnson kept reminding everyone that he was unaware the "d" in Giroud is silent.