Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

If you want your son to grow up to be a quality person and be a knowledgeable fan, become a fan of Everton FC.

Avoid teams like Manchester United and Liverpool at all costs if you want him to be likeable. :D

It would also help if you and your boy come from Kentucky and have a liking for sheep. You can then pretended your one of Everton's Welsh finest from Rhyl.

Or if your TV is still in black and white as you won't ever need any of that color crap with its shinny silver .....

Oh yeah, WHATEVER happens, blame it on Heysel and the red ****e.

Stubbed yer toe? Heysel. Raining? Heysel. Nottin' on the telly? Heysel. Wife shagging that red nosed **** from down the road because he's better looking, can last a full 90 minutes an take her on European trips whilst the furthest you get is Butlins, Pwllhelli, and a car ride out to North West Wales? ****ing Heysel!

'Bitterness, bitterness, the only thing the Blues posses. I thank The Lord, I've not been blessed, with none of that blue ****e biterness .....'

Hail.

I'm not gonna go on this "Come to Man Utd" campaign like some of the Liverpool ones around here or the fruity blue everton post.. I did laugh pretty hard on the "we're not a mega club" part.  All Liverpool fans talk about is their history being on top for so long, the European Cups, their support around the world(As we saw on their international tour last year) yet they aren't a mega club huh?   

I'll just say come Man Utd cuz we're awesome and we know it (I had to get that arrogant tone in there somewhere for our utd haters lol)

Edited by RichmondRedskin88

I'm not gonna go on this "Come to Man Utd" campaign like some of the Liverpool ones around here or the fruity blue everton post.. I did laugh pretty hard on the "we're not a mega club" part. All Liverpool fans talk about is their history being on top for so long, the European Cups, their support around the world(As we saw on their international tour last year) yet they aren't a mega club huh?....

Two 'mega' clubs in England that with no disrespect intended elsewhere, are the only two clubs that really matter. (With, to a lesser extent, Arsenal in the South.).

Liverpool and United. There's not two bigger clubs on the face of the planet.

If neither are 'mega' clubs (stop laughing at the back); then the Glaziers and FSG are doing something BADLY wrong.

Hail.

It would also help if you and your boy come from Kentucky and have a liking for sheep. You can then pretended your one of Everton's Welsh finest from Rhyl.

Or if your TV is still in black and white as you won't ever need any of that color crap with its shinny silver .....

Stubbed yer toe? Heysel. Raining? Heysel. Nottin' on the telly? Heysel. Wife shagging that red nosed **** from down the road because he's better looking, can last a full 90 minutes an take her on European trips whilst the furthest you get is Butlins, Pwllhelli, and a car ride out to North West Wales? ****ing Heysel!

'Bitterness, bitterness, the only thing the Blues posses. I thank The Lord, I've not been blessed, with none of that blue ****e biterness .....'

Hail.

Shots ****ing fired !!!! Goddamn you just emptied the clip on Everton lol

Jeez

I'm not gonna go on this "Come to Man Utd" campaign like some of the Liverpool ones around here or the fruity blue everton post.. I did laugh pretty hard on the "we're not a mega club" part.  All Liverpool fans talk about is their history being on top for so long, the European Cups, their support around the world(As we saw on their international tour last year) yet they aren't a mega club huh?   

I'll just say come Man Utd cuz we're awesome and we know it (I had to get that arrogant tone in there somewhere for our utd haters lol)

I'm not sure why, but this is how I saw you as I was reading this.

MickeyMouse-Sad.jpg

Sack up and win you a fan, pimp!

• Like 1

Damn...

Rest in peace.

giphy.gif

I already have me Grandad suit pressed and flat cap duffed for our trip back to the early 19th Century and Burnley next year.

I just hope there's somewhere to tie the horse and cart this time.

Hail.

It's amazing how much you take on the personality of your club and supporters even from far away.  Cause in theory I shouldn't have anything against Burnley.  But I just don't like them, lol.

• Like 2

Pinstripe you can't take that **** lying down !

Make a Suarez joke right now dammit lol

*hands draw closer and closer to unleashing war*

Hail.

Eh, see? Liverpool fans arent very likeable. They tend to just attack others and be mean spirited. A rather bitter people who jealousy explode at the drop of a hat when in the presence of their betters. :P

Also, if you take your son to a Liverpool game Suarez will try to stomp on him and eat him. :D

Rob Carlyle... there are so many videos I'd post on here... but I enjoy this website too much. :lol:

Man, the story's I've heard (some I'm sure not true. MANY I'm sure are lol) involving Rob, SLJ, Ricky Tommo and copious amounts of liquor, girls and, uhmmm, 'other' things through that shoot you wouldn't believe lol.

But in the interests of not getting my ass sued I'll leave them alone lol.

Hail.

As a depth striker there's nothing wrong with that buy unless you splooged a bunch of money on him. He could be dangerous playing along side Suarez.

The only good thing I'd say is the fella' would walk from Southampton to Liverpool to play as it's his dream move and it looks like Borinis off.

But he's 31, no pace, an average at this level with little experience.

£ 8-10 million. I'll pass.

Hail.

As a depth striker there's nothing wrong with that buy unless you splooged a bunch of money on him. He could be dangerous playing along side Suarez.

there is something very wrong when you are paying 9 million for him, like the reports are suggesting.

And he is 32.

• Like 1

apparently, the deal is about Lallana

Liverpool will try and sign Lallana, Lambert, and Dejan Lovren for 31 million combined. Lallana will go in the books for 2 million so they can avoid the sell-on fee owed to Lallana's former club.

The only good thing I'd say is the fella' would walk from Southampton to Liverpool to play as it's his dream move and it looks like Borinis off.

But he's 31, no pace, an average at this level with little experience.

£ 8-10 million. I'll pass.

Hail.

That's what I was thinking.  Sunderland better be paying at least 10.

I'm not gonna go on this "Come to Man Utd" campaign like some of the Liverpool ones around here or the fruity blue everton post.. I did laugh pretty hard on the "we're not a mega club" part. All Liverpool fans talk about is their history being on top for so long, the European Cups, their support around the world(As we saw on their international tour last year) yet they aren't a mega club huh?

By mega club, I meant one that spends endless cash buying every player at an inflated price that flashes a modicum of potential. In the short time I've been a fan, I've gotten the sense that FSG and/or Rodgers are looking for relative bargains that can be found in youth, system players, or long in the tooth vets. Mega clubs to me: Barca, Real Madrid, Chelsea, both Manchester teams, Bayern. Liverpool, it seems, would rather spend £20m on a player that may develop into a stud; the others are more likely to buy said stud for £100m.

Now, in terms of history and support? None finer than the Reds.

But that's just me, and I'm new to this.