Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

I saw this and yet in the first 4 minutes Palace had an entry, albeit going away from goal.

Dominant performance and in the first half Liverpool were denied two clear penalties as well ... two players grabbing Van Dijk and a blatant handball denied Firmino.

53 minutes ago, Corcaigh said:

I saw this and yet in the first 4 minutes Palace had an entry, albeit going away from goal.

Dominant performance and in the first half Liverpool were denied two clear penalties as well ... two players grabbing Van Dijk and a blatant handball denied Firmino.

Poor Bobby. It's probably a goal if Cahill doesn't try to catch the ball. Now we get another week of hear how Firmino doesn't score goals at Anfield

Good luck City tonight. 

Not really arsed either way when we ‘officially’ clinch something we’ve had won since Christmas, but in a perfect World City win tonight and we clinch it on the pitch either next Thursday or Villa.

1947 was the last time we won the league without playing I believe so hopefully that stays beyond this season.

Hail. 

Did Liverpool win another title or is this the same one from January? 

Just kidding. Big congrats to Liverpool. Ending the drought with in terms of dominance a season that may never be seen in any of the big European leagues and probably beyond. Any FM player worth his salt changes tactics if he starts 25-1-1. If Pep does a runner I fear the PL could go the way of the Bayernliga (Is that how its pronounced?) in the next couple of years. If United make the CL and Pogba sticks around they'll have a chance to at least get closer to City

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, BRAVEONTHEWARPATH93 said:

I’ve been gone from this thread for a while but congrats to the man @Gibbs Hog Heaven.

Live it up 

I've been living it up since Chrimbo when it was won. Last night was just the 'official' confirmation haha.

Thank you man but this is for anyone of a red persuasion anywhere. 

'CAMPIONE, CAMPIONE, CAMPIONE LIVERPOOL!'

105977988_3340520256012665_5186910661527424047_n.jpg.aae3401c215634c8139bddad568f1ef9.jpg

Hail. 

• Like 1

Can I just add, as it's been narking me all day .....

The irresponsible knobheads who tipped up both outside Anfield and in town last night are just that. Proper irresponsible knobheads. I mean it would have happened at any club that won the league. Not least after nearly a three decade wait. And the complete lack of any clear guidance from the murdering ****gibbons running the Country doesn't help matters. 

But that's NO excuse for not containing yerself and it sadly put a real damper on the night that should have been the highest of highs. There's a time and a place to celebrate together. Which we'll do the other side of this. The middle of this horrendous pandemic is NOT that time. 

So apologies for a minority of idiots. 

Hail. 

4 minutes ago, Gibbs Hog Heaven said:

A ****ing second night of the irresponsible pricks making us all look like proper ****s. A fire on the balcony the Liver building FFS!

I just give up. Really taking the shine off what should be unadulterated elation. 

Hail. 

The only soccer game I've ever watched in my entire life was Atlanta United's championship. I came over here to congratulate you for your long-suffered one, I had a feeling things had turned bad (I was talking about it with my Mexican coworkers & told them about you and your connection to the 96). They knew the history & send their very best. 

Again, congrats!! 

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

The only soccer game I've ever watched in my entire life was Atlanta United's championship. I came over here to congratulate you for your long-suffered one, I had a feeling things had turned bad (I was talking about it with my Mexican coworkers & told them about you and your connection to the 96). They knew the history & send their very best. 

Again, congrats!! 

Thank you. Greatly appreciated. 

And pass on the same to your work colleagues. 

Hail. 

Unconfirmed reports someone was stabbed last night. 

Utterly shameful scenes the past 36 hours or so from the final whistle at Chelsea that have made us all look like complete and utter low life ****s. 

Again, the minority have completely taken the shine off what should have been one of the best times we've had in years for me. 

Irresponsible, uncalled for, and totally inexcusable.

Hail. 

6 hours ago, skinsmarydu said:

Will do. We were listening to Chelsea/Man City yesterday. In Spanish (which I get 😄).

Hope you're well. 👍

As well as you can be through lockdown. 

Same to you and yours kid. 

Stay in, stay safe and I'll see you the other side of this. 

Hail.