Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Soccer Thread

Sticksboi05

The football club has finally condemned the carnage-

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/announcements/400082-joint-statement-from-lfc-merseyside-police-and-liverpool-city-council

Not often I'm completely embarrassed and ashamed to be a Scouser and a Liverpool fan. And you shouldn't be as you know you and most everyone else you know are real decent people along with the majority here. You can't account for the actions of others and can only do the right thing by yourself and your family. But the past 36 hours or so since the final whistle the Chelsea game has just played into outsider's hands and reinforced the stereotype they still have of us. Making us all look like low life ****s in the process. 

From the final whistle at Chelsea, a minority have been completely irresponsible, despicable and totally inexcusable. Yesterday was a like a F England away game. In their own City. Just horrible, feral scum you can’t begin to excuse in any way, shape or form.

Not how I expected to be entering the weekend on what should be one of the biggest highs we've had the past three decades. 

Hail.  

Edited by Gibbs Hog Heaven

I see the Police have got 2 lads. One for serious assault and the other being the horrible lil’ rat who’s given me the most shame and embarrassment through a few days of heaps of it. The absolute low life ****house who caused damage to the Liver Building.

Talking of horrible rats, Sky’s been bombarded with calls for them to sack Carragher again after he defied all pleas to be out Friday.

Hail. 

Congrats to all my fellow Liverpool supporters. I’m hoping on of our friends across the pond can help me. I want to buy a hoodie off or the office LFC site. I don’t understand the sizing.  I wear a Large should that be a 5-6? 7-8? I don’t want it skin tight or to be walking around in a tent. Thanks!!

On 6/21/2020 at 7:53 AM, Gibbs Hog Heaven said:

Talking of, as much as I'm still totally against this absolute farce returning (Football without fans is NOTHING!), as we are back tonight- 

L'pool to lick the Blues 4 or 5. 

Hail. 

Hopefully, after completely ignoring and pissing all over Jürgen's last spot on message that should have gone without saying, the irresponsible idiots among our number, not least the absolute low life scum who desecrated their own City Friday, will heed his latest spot on plea and condemnation-

Hail. 

This is my first year really paying attention to Chelsea and my god watching them play with a lead is like watching the Redskins play with a lead.

They have got to do something about the back line.

On 7/5/2020 at 5:54 AM, FanboyOf91 said:

Ole gonna really pull off the youth rebuild and force Pep to pay 250 million for Jadon Sancho.

He has to qualify for the CL for there to even be a conversation about Sancho, but there really is no need to break the bank for him. If Pogba sticks around they need to make another big signing at CB, and if the Grealish rumors are true he would be a great buy to have some depth behind Fernandes for that position. Greenwood's potential is through the roof and there's no reason to undercut him even though he has a ways to go.  

Grealish?

Wouldn't bring someone like him into the changies regardless of perceived talent. Immature idiot never has and never will grow up. 

I also don't see Sancho leaving Dortmund to do anywhere until next summer personally. Not in this climate when clubs are finally having to conduct themselves like actual business' do and cut there cloth accordingly. 

Hail. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Gibbs Hog Heaven said:

Grealish?

Wouldn't bring someone like him into the changies regardless of perceived talent. Immature idiot never has and never will grow up. 

I also don't see Sancho leaving Dortmund to do anywhere until next summer personally. Not in this climate when clubs are finally having to conduct themselves like actual business' do and cut there cloth accordingly. 

Hail. 

I knew he was kind of a little turd on the pitch, but I do rate him talent wise and he'd be desperately needed depth at a couple of positions. I don't think there's any reason for United to buy Sancho unless Greenwood completely falls off next season. I can look at someone like Koulibaly and say he's potentially worth another 10-12 points, but I can't see that with Sancho. 

1 hour ago, Berggy9598 said:

I can look at someone like Koulibaly and say he's potentially worth another 10-12 points

That's not even considering the potential for supporters... "It's a long way through Koulibaly... It's a long way to goal.."

*EDIT* For clarity

I'm a dork... I've been playing Football Manager Mobile to pass the time, and I make up songs for players all the time.

Edited by techboy

5 hours ago, techboy said:

That's not even considering the potential for supporters... "It's a long way through Koulibaly... It's a long way to goal.."

*EDIT* For clarity

I'm a dork... I've been playing Football Manager Mobile to pass the time, and I make up songs for players all the time.

They can't even pronounce Anthony Martial but it's still a quality song.