Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Rex or Colt Starter???

Renegade7

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

I like CB5. I'd really like to see what he can do against a first string D. However, knowing Shanny, I expect him to draft his own project QB, like Zorn did with CB5, in the later rounds. Thus making CB5 the odd man out.

If Colt takes the #2 job from Rex, what can any of us say right? I'd like to see Colt prove to Shanny that he'd be ready for that before such a moment, because Rex is still an accident waiting to happen until proven other; but meantime, Colt's still number 3. I want to see him earn the right to be the next man up if needed. I'm not totally shooting it down, but I just haven't been sold like that on him yet.

I don't wanna throw him out there just to see what he can do. There's only 16 games in a season where a call like that could cost us dearly.

We've seen what Rex can do and I don't buy into the "He knows the offense" argument. He was with Kyle Shanahan in Houston for what, one season? And in that time, he played in 1 game if I'm not mistaken.

I agree 100%. The guy was trash in Chicago and I don't trust him at all in a game for us.

I have a number of friends in Chicago who have been relentless with me today about us signing Rex. We had some good laughs about him unleashing the dragon, but when it comes to this poll, I'm going with Colt.

Is this really a question? Obviously T-Rex would be starting. He may not be good but he took a team to a superbowl and has starting experience. I don't even know if Colt is going to make the team, after last years preseason many were surprised he made the 09 roster.

Given our offensive line situation it wouldn't make a damn difference.

All of our QB's could end up on the injured reserve :-)

Actually, given our current (stress current) offensive line situation....it will happen. I think that its Rex's job to lose.

Rex is a crappy signing and he only made it to the Super bowl because of a great defense and Hester running back touchdowns. This guy sucked in Chicago, why else would they have let him go after taking them sooooo far. I hope Colt gets to play but if not I will be glad to see him go somewhere else and blow the Skins out everytime they play.

Is this really a question? Obviously T-Rex would be starting. He may not be good but he took a team to a superbowl and has starting experience. I don't even know if Colt is going to make the team, after last years preseason many were surprised he made the 09 roster.

He rode that Chicago defense the whole way. Don't forget that Sexy Rexy rode the pine after losing his starting job to Kyle Orton.

He rode that Chicago defense the whole way. Don't forget that Sexy Rexy rode the pine after losing his starting job to Kyle Orton.

Okay, that may be partially, true, but does anyone believe Colt could've rode that Chicago defense the whole way?

the OP makes a false assumption that JC is the starter...

To keep from hijacking this thread, I'll merely acknowledge that you assumed my assumption is wrong. :)

Just put "Insert name" instead of QB, if that makes you feel better, the question still begs to be answered; who do you want coming in first: Colt or Rex?

I hope Colt gets to play but if not I will be glad to see him go somewhere else and blow the Skins out everytime they play.

Wow your a great fan.

So when Colt gets cut in training camp are you still gonna be a member here or will you start pretending to be a fan of what ever team that signs him?

For the record, I'm a Cult of Colt member and a huge fan and will follow his career wherever that is and I hope it's the Redskins.

I'm also a Redskins fan from 1963, so I'll always be a fan of the team. But I follow a few other teams just because I like them, Jets, Dolphins mostly.

So I am a Colt fan and first and foremost a Redskins fan. I just hope I can combine my fanness into one team.

Archived