Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Rex or Colt Starter???

Renegade7

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

They actually have showed some of the same qualities in the NFL. They either make a great pass or throw a terrible pick.

Difference is, Colt has shown these qualities against scrubs. Rex showed them as a starting QB on a super bowl team. I'm hardly a Rex fan, but at least he has played against a real NFL defense before.

They actually have showed some of the same qualities in the NFL. They either make a great pass or throw a terrible pick.

Difference is, Colt has shown these qualities against scrubs. Rex showed them as a starting QB on a super bowl team. I'm hardly a Rex fan, but at least he has played against a real NFL defense before.

Boom, there you go.

Rex is a crappy signing and he only made it to the Super bowl because of a great defense and Hester running back touchdowns. This guy sucked in Chicago, why else would they have let him go after taking them sooooo far. I hope Colt gets to play but if not I will be glad to see him go somewhere else and blow the Skins out everytime they play.

Then you're on the wrong board and I'd be glad to help you on your way if you want.

Okay, that may be partially, true, but does anyone believe Colt could've rode that Chicago defense the whole way?

I think the jury's out on that one. The consistent battle on this board with regard to QBs seems to be Stats vs. Intangibles. The stats speak for themselves. They're terrible. In almost every way. As far as intangibles go, if he lost his job to Orton AND Griese (which I forgot in an earlier post). I'll stick with Colt, just out of sheer curiosity.

So it's

Bradford/Clausen

Rex

Bartel?

I can live with that but Colt WILL get a shot this preseason whether you like it or not.

It could easily be --

Bradford/Clausen, JC, and Grossman.

JC, Grossman, and a later round QB pick.

I think Colt only makes the roster if JC gets traded. Otherwise, he's the odd man out.

Who knows? If they take a QB at four, I don't see him being here. If not, I think he is.

Even if they take a QB at 4, odds are Campbell is still here. There's a pretty good chance that they're going to want a vet to start week 1 and I don't think it's going to be Rex (no point at all in starting Colt, if you're going to start someone with no regular season pass attempts it might as well be the guy you think is gonna take over).

Even if they take a QB at 4, odds are Campbell is still here. There's a pretty good chance that they're going to want a vet to start week 1 and I don't think it's going to be Rex (no point at all in starting Colt, if you're going to start someone with no regular season pass attempts it might as well be the guy you think is gonna take over).

Again, who knows? But I think JC demands a trade if they take a QB at four.

Again, who knows? But I think JC demands a trade if they take a QB at four.

I think your right JC will not want to stay here. He is way better off getting traded before he competes with the other QBs, cause if he loses out to any of them it could hurt his job opportunities else were. I wish him luck.

Had a mini-discussion in another thread about this idea. If JC get injured in the regular season, who of the two QBs would you rather be sent out first to try on run the offense?

Rex Grossman? or Colt Brennan?

It depends on which week and how the season is going.

If Jason is injured mid-game then Grossman finishes the game.

If Jason is injured and their is a week to prepare for the next game Colt Brennan should get the start.

Unless we are in the hunt for the playoffs we might as well see what Colt can do against live NFL action.

We might find out the kid can play, but either way we as fans will get to see with our own eyes.

Rex is a crappy signing and he only made it to the Super bowl because of a great defense and Hester running back touchdowns. This guy sucked in Chicago, why else would they have let him go after taking them sooooo far. I hope Colt gets to play but if not I will be glad to see him go somewhere else and blow the Skins out everytime they play.

Complete Idiot much?

First of all, a one year deal is not a crappy signing.

Secondly, he must have handed off pretty well to hand off all the way to a Super Bowl.

Thirdly, the Cow****es bandwagon has an open seat waiting for you.

Archived