Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Babe Draft Round 2: 21cents, hp703, JimmyConway...Go Ahead And Pick Already! LoL

Right now I'm having to refrain from giving you a week off...

Some people...

Anyway, let's get back to the business at hand. I'll be selecting my rocker chick in the second round. This selection could make or break my team; I'm pandering to the previous generation vote here, but hoping some of you youngsters will appreciate classic beauty from a few decades ago.

My rocker chick was probably the hottest musician walking from 1962 - 1972, in my humble opinion, and she has that hot hippie chick vibe. She maintained pretty well over the years, and she's a member of the rock and roll hall of fame. From the Mamas and Papas, Forehead selected Michelle Phillips for his rock chick.

418787578-MichellePhillipsCorbis3.jpg

Michelle_Phillips_007.jpg

jack_nicholson_and_michelle_phillip.jpg

Right now I'm having to refrain from giving you a week off for working against moderation of the board per the rules, as normally that's what we would do ;)

But see my post in the discussion thread. :)

:whew: Thanks.
Jumbo, you ALMOST became my favorite mod right there. haha.
:slap: :pfft:

My TV Mom is Emile De Ravin from LOST. Her whole tv character angle is the pregnant woman in the plane crash in the first season then the mom raiding her son on an island then to who knows what the hell Claire is doing now. And her momhood is proven in the fat that she gave birth to the kid on TV!

emilie_de_ravine.jpg

3110103_tml.jpg

Proof:

G0O7-GWSMdE

For my TV Mom pick I select Jessalyn Gilsig.

She was in the TV Series Heroes and played the biological mother of Claire. She appeared in the show, according to IMDB, for a grand total of 10 episodes. And as we all now, Heroes is still on the air. Therefore, this pick is non controversial

Archived