Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Babe Draft Round 2: 21cents, hp703, JimmyConway...Go Ahead And Pick Already! LoL

Guess I'll round out my Babe Draft team and pick my last pick...

In the TV Mom category...the one...the only....

Shirley Partridge!! lol ("The Partridge Family")

shirley-jones.jpg

That's right, ****es!!...One of the founding mothers in TV Milfdom...AND she popped out five stinkin' kids!! And a single mom, to boot!!

And how many TV moms were ever a Playboy bunny? :cool:...

shirleyjones2.jpg

Shirley could go from elegant:

000shirleyjones01.jpg

...to slutty:

65141_z_122_336lo.jpg

...without missing a beat. :yes:

And do I need to remind people about the hot pants episode? Do I? I think so!!

2E4_2.jpg

E4_4.jpg

partridge4.jpg

God love ya, Shirley, for showing the entire American viewing audience your backside and incredibly perfect thighs :cloud9:

And did you notice the prop error in that shot?...Where the fake background is bunched up against the floor? Yeah, neither did anyone else! That's because they were transfixed on the hotness that IS Shirley Partridge!!

So show your appreciation for the full bosom and girl-next-door smile of the MILF-iest MILF that ever wore the MILF label :applause:...

2E18_3-1.jpg

:D:silly:

Boot him, I am sure he has been pm'ed, someone even let him know in a thread, that's plenty of notice, its almost like he is ignoring it on purpose.

Yeah, I'd still put his name in the hat, and whoever draws him in the first round wins by forfeit.

Unless Califan would rather I take ownership of the team, with the option to re-draft, if so desired.

His call.

He may be pissed at us both for talking in this thread.

We'll tell him we were just bumping it.

He'll never know. ;)

Archived