Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Babe Draft Round 2: 21cents, hp703, JimmyConway...Go Ahead And Pick Already! LoL

Alrighty, then...

As promised, this sucker is gonna start up this week after the Super Bowl, so watch here for the draft order once I've randomly picked the order everyone will draft in. As for the categories, these are the three we will be choosing from this year:

30 And Under: Any woman in between the age of 18-30 as of January 1st, 2010. All photos used must be within the last two years. Try your damn best to authenticate when the photos were taken, folks.

Rock Babe: Any woman from any decade, any genre of music (rock, blues, polka, you name it), and all women must be established singers or musicians and have put out at least one album, either solo or as part of a group (no backup singers, UNLESS they are career backup singers). "Established" means they are first and foremost known as singers or musicians...in other words, no Playboy centerfolds who only put out one album because Hef paid for it and only sold 3 copies lol. Photos can be from any point in their careers/lives after the age of 18.

TV Moms: Pretty much any woman from any decade, but that women must have played a mom on a television show in at least two episodes for at least one full season. In other words, no shows that only aired the pilot then were canceled, and no "guest appearances" where some Victoria's Secret model played a mom for one episode and then never returned again. The "mom" character must have been a recurring character, although the character didn't have to appear in every episode. Photos can be from any time point in their careers/lives after the age of 18, they don't have to be of that woman in "mom" character (although you can do that if you want).

Just so you know...

- Decided on only one category where the date of the photo needed to be recent. Last year we had too many people not sticking to that rule, and ended up with one person doing their due diligence and making sure their photos were recent while their opponent was using photos from 7 years ago. I don't want the headache of verifying all that crap so only using one category that requires it lol...Don't like it? Tough lol :D

- The "Non-Model/Acress/Singer/Musician/Athlete" category I determined was gonna be filled with landmines and disputes ("She modeled before!!"..."She acted in a movie once!!"..."Here's my neighbor's 18 year old daughter..."), so while I liked that category I also realized it was gonna have the potential for even more headaches, so nixed that one, too.

- The "Rock Babe" and "TV Moms" categories add a new aspect to the stragedy (Bugs Bunny reference lol)...for instance, there may be a woman who is under 30 AND played a TV mom...if you pick her for the 30 And Under she could win that competitive category, but if you pick her for TV Moms you can use any pic of her from any point in her career/life and there are some damn hot photos of her from 5 years ago...

As for the draft order...Round One was determined by a random number generator. Round Two is the reverse of Round One. Since there is an odd number of rounds I used a random number generator again for Round Three...this way everyone has one round where they pick high or in the middle, one round where they pick low or in the middle, and one round that is just a random toss up. As stated before, I'm picking last in each round.

Drafting starts Tuesday, February 9th, at 9:00 am EST sharp!!

Draft rules:

- You have two hours to make your pick. If you haven't picked anyone within your allotted time period the draft moves onto the next person. If you fear you won't be around when it's your turn, PM me your pick (and an alternate pick in case your first pick is taken by then).

- The draft ends each day at 10:00 pm EST and resumes the next day at 9:00 am EST. If someone is on the clock and wants to make their draft pick after 10:00 pm or before 9:00 am, go right ahead. :thumbsup:...but there will be no "two hour limit" during those times.

- All disputes will be determined by me and me alone lol :cool:...make your cases and state your viewpoints, but once I've chosen, quit yer ****in. :D

This is ONLY gonna work if everyone involved makes at least a minimal effort to stay involved...so hopefully everyone who signed up will keep checking back here to see how the draft is developing, when their turn is, etc, etc.

Discussion about the picks, the rules, the whatever, should be done here: http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?t=317044

So here we go...:thumbsup:

Round One (30 And Under / Rock Babe / TV Moms)

1) skinsfan07: Joanna Krupa / Shakira / Kelly Carlson

2) Hero21: Megan Fox / Julianne Hough / Catherine Bell

3) fullnelson9999: Amanda Bynes / Katy Perry /Mary Tyler Moore

4) KevinthePRF: Daniella Sarahyba / Beyonce / Portia de Rossi

5) mikeinalexandria : Olivia Wilde / Gwen Stefani / Teri Hatcher

6) 21cents: ---- / Kaci Battaglia / Ali Larter

7) JimmyConway: Hilary Rhoda / Katherine McPhee / Julie Benz

8) Predicto: Ana Beatriz Barros / Alizée / Elizabeth Montgomery

9) sjinhan: Miranda Kerr / Sophie Monk / Sofía Vergara

10) GibbsFactor: Gisele Bundchen / Cheryl Cole/ Linda Cardellini

11) jrfriedm

12) The Brave Little Toaster Oven: Adriana Lima / Shaghayegh / Lori Loughlin

13) Spartacus87: Lucy Pinder / Nicole Scherzinger / Ninel Conde

14) Sticksboi05: Brooklyn Decker / http://siponthis.today.com/files/2009/09/aubrey-oday.jpg / Connie Britton

15) BigMike21: Scarlett Johansson / Rachel Stevens / Emile De Ravin

16) daveakl: Bar Refaeli / Mariah Carey / Denise Richards

17) SkinsNut73: Diora Baird / Shania Twain / Roselyn Sanchez

18) Hubbs: Stacy Keibler / Rihanna / Jacqueline Bracamontes

19) skinfan2k: Kim kardashian / Carrie Underwood / Constance Marie

20) stoney26: kelie hazell / Christina Milian / Melinda Clarke

21) BeEasy7717: Jessica Biel / Nelly Furtado / Jessalyn Gilsig

22) Skin McNasty: Carmella Decesare / Dorota Rabczewska / Rena Sofer

23) GoSkins561: Krystal Forscutt / Christina Aguilera / Jaime Pressly

24) Forehead: Federica Felini / Michelle Phillips / Jennifer Aniston

25) skinsfan999: Cristine Reyes / Vanessa Williams / Elisha Cuthbert

26) Heidenreich: Holly Weber / Alicia Keys / Eva Longoria

27) Rdskn4Lyf21: Nicky Whelan / Faith Hill / Courteney Cox

28) Dapo: federica Ridolfi / Haifa Wehbe / Laila Rouass

29) Grizz: Ana Hickman / Victoria Beckham / Julie Bowen

30) Chicken Fried: Alessandra Ambrosio / Taylor Swift / Debbe Dunning

31) hp703: Blake Lively / Colbie Caillat / Mary-Louise Parker

32) ljs: Ariadne Artiles / Paulina Rubio / Lauren Graham

33) LApunkrocker72: Jessica Stroup / Joan Jett / Christina Applegate

34) Koolblue13: Mila Kunis / Jesse James / January Jones

35) Califan007: Karina Flores / Vanity / Shirley Jones

36) ACW: Olivia Munn / Cristina Scabbia / Lena Headey

37) Visionary: Michelle Trachtenberg / Lights / Altair Jarabo

Round Two

1) Koolblue13

2) LApunkrocker72

3) ljs

4) hp703

5) Chicken Fried

6) Grizz

7) Dapo

8) Rdskn4Lyf21

9) Heidenreich

10) skinsfan999

11) Forehead

12) GoSkins561

13) Skin McNasty

14) BeEasy7717

15) stoney26

16) skinfan2k

17) Hubbs

18) SkinsNut73

19) daveakl

20) BigMike21

21) Sticksboi05

22) Spartacus87

23) The Brave Little Toaster Oven

24) jrfriedm

25) GibbsFactor

26) sjinhan

27) Predicto

28) JimmyConway

29) 21cents

30) mikeinalexandria

31) KevinthePRF

32) fullnelson9999

33) Hero21

34) skinsfan07

35) Califan007

Round Three

1) BigMike21

2) Heidenreich

3) Hubbs

4) fullnelson9999

5) Forehead

6) Koolblue13

7) LApunkrocker72

8) sjinhan

9) BeEasy7717

10) SkinsNut73

11) The Brave Little Toaster Oven

12) KevinthePRF

13) 21cents

14) Rdskn4Lyf21

15) skinfan2k

16) GibbsFactor

17) Spartacus87

18) jrfriedm

19) hp703

20) daveakl

21) mikeinalexandria

22) stoney26

23) Predicto

24) Skin McNasty

25) skinsfan999

26) skinsfan07

27) ljs

28) GoSkins561

29) JimmyConway

30) Chicken Fried

31) Dapo

32) Sticksboi05

33) Hero21

34) Grizz

35) Califan007

Good question...I'm gonna start another thread for questions, comments, etc, etc. blah blah blah lol...keep this one mainly for draft choices and pics.
I work weekends for what it's worth. I see no reason not to include them.

Why did you screw yourself on draft order dude?

Archived