Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Babe Draft Round 2: 21cents, hp703, JimmyConway...Go Ahead And Pick Already! LoL

Okay, so I admit right now that I'm testing to see how far this rule stretches.

I want to draft Christina Hendricks as a TV Mom based on the fact that she played, according to Wikipedia, "the recurring role of Olivia, detective Charlie Crews' soon-to-be stepmother and Ted Earley's love interest."

I think that qualifies in the same way that the "stepmom" for Tommy Boy never met the in-story legal qualifications for stepmom, but played, for all intents and purposes, the role of "stepmom" in the movie, even if she was evil.

I do think she's a sneak-in candidate, but I do believe she qualifies for the rule from the judges.

Can I get a verdict?

:no:

Stepmoms not allowed.

While I can definitely see why you'd have a different draft with that as a bylaw (or whatever you want to call it), that doesn't seem to be part of the current rules. There's nothing about stepmoms written in the OP.

hey so TV moms can be step moms too?
Nope lol ...Only "biological" tv moms. No stepmoms, no adoptive moms (no offense to either...just that casting might be different for someone who is supposed to have pumped out several kids than someone who married a single dad).

Archived