Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Babe Draft Round 2: 21cents, hp703, JimmyConway...Go Ahead And Pick Already! LoL

Alright, I guess I'll go with the TV mom category myself. My selection is Rachel Green, better known as Jennifer Aniston. I had to check with my wife on this, but apparently there were ten seasons of Friends. She was pregnant season seven and had the kid season 8, leaving two more full seasons of being a TV sitcom mom. I believe she qualifies. And since Ms. Aniston has been beautiful no matter what her age, I have no problem using a range of pics. Here are a few.

jennifer_aniston.jpg

jennifer-aniston.jpg

jennifer-aniston-2010-golden-globes-2.jpg

The last one is from the 2010 Golden Globes. Still smokin.

Did her character actually have a kid biologically or did she adopt?

She did. Her daughter, Terri Bauer, is the biological granddaughter of Jack Bauer. And while last season she wasn't seen, she was referred to.

While I do think it's a bit of a reach, I'd say it counts since she was a mother all of last season when she was on, and this season it essentially confirmed it.

She did. Her daughter, Terri Bauer, is the biological granddaughter of Jack Bauer. And while last season she wasn't seen, she was referred to.

While I do think it's a bit of a reach, I'd say it counts since she was a mother all of last season when she was on, and this season it essentially confirmed it.

Ah, so they more or less hinted that the kid was hers biologically by saying it was Jack's grandchild, then?...If so, that counts (barely, but it counts lol)

Archived