Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

per: RI Marty speaks up, talks about Snyder and Vinny what we already know

cmoskins80

Given that they've won two of the last four Super Bowls, I think the Steelers have earned a bit of a grace period to get things turned around.

Granted.

And if we were winning this year, the fact that Synder, and Vinny were calling the shots wouldn't matter.

Winning

Cures

EVERYTHING.;)

I just don't understand what leads him to believe he can evaluate this stuff. It boggles the mind.

Exactly! He's an owner with no previous football knowledge. He hasn't played or anything so what does he know about QBs or any other position?

We need to bring in Daniel Jeremiah as our head of scouting. He used to be with the Browns and Ravens. He now runs the website movethesticks.com. This guy knows his stuff and would help us find some good guys.

Exactly! He's an owner with no previous football knowledge. He hasn't played or anything so what does he know about QBs or any other position?

And yet, between he and Marty, at least in the choice between Santana Moss, and Rod Gardner, Snyder was right.

So, MARTY, is to blame for Dan thinking he knows what he's doing.

And yet, between he and Marty, at least in the choice between Santana Moss, and Rod Gardner, Snyder was right.

So, MARTY, is to blame for Dan thinking he knows what he's doing.

Huh? He makes one correct decision out of over a dozen and he's a genius?

Get a 10% in a class and see how revered you are by your academic counterparts.

Firing Marty was what put us on a horrible course for the rest of the decade.

Granted.

And if we were winning this year, the fact that Synder, and Vinny were calling the shots wouldn't matter.

Winning

Cures

EVERYTHING.;)

That's some backwards logic. If Snyderatto were making the right decisions, then we would be winning. That's like saying, "If Heath Shuler were a good quarterback, then he wouldn't have been a bad one."

The problem is that they don't make the right decisions and haven't in over a decade. It is BECAUSE of those two that we AREN'T winning.

Given that they've won two of the last four Super Bowls, I think the Steelers have earned a bit of a grace period to get things turned around.

Very true...plus they shown that they have the Organization to turn things around...they have stable and competent leadership throughout their organization they are not going to stay down for too long...and they have won consistently over the past years while the stuff that has been going on here has been happening for over a decade.

I was wondering....what if Danny is going to name someone like Shanahan as Team President...and let them give Vinny the AX...this way he Danny can say, "It was his call not mine." Wishful thinking on my part I know.... :doh:

I'm with you.

This is the first year that I've demanded to get nothing Redskins-related.

Pissed off everyone I know because I went from being the easiest person to shop for to the hardest!

I'm right there with you. I told my wife back in September (and, yes, I saw this coming back before the season even started) that I don't want anything that has to do with the Washington Redskins again until they show they are making moves to change things, like getting rid of Vinny and not starting JC.

Yup, if Vinny stays, I am out. Its that simple.

I refuse to invest in the Washington Snyderattos. We no longer cheer for the Washington Redskins anymore

More to the point, I may consider being "out" until Snyder demonstrably distances himself from football operations and hires a competent, respected GM.

Firing Vinny will not be enough for me.

I'm not putting the bar that low.

More to the point, I may consider being "out" until Snyder demonstrably distances himself from football operations and hires a competent, respected GM.

Firing Vinny will not be enough for me.

I'm not putting the bar that low.

Good point. Simply swapping out the teapot for the kettle is unacceptable.

A competent GM with Snyder doing NOTHING but signing the checks is all that will satisfy me.

Yup, if Vinny stays, I am out. Its that simple.

I refuse to invest in the Washington Snyderattos. We no longer cheer for the Washington Redskins anymore

What exactly do you mean by "out" in this context?

You just won't buy merchandise or tickets? You won't watch? You won't enjoy wins?

Not calling you out, just curious. I can control what I spend money on, but I can't control being happy after Ws and upset after Ls.

I found out (through a friend who knows someone on the inside at Redskins Park) that snyder wanted to draft Sanchez in order to appeal to the Hispanic market in DC. This guy apparently got into a heated argument with snyder telling him that Sanchez was a POS and would never succeed in the NFL.

Ohhhhhhhhh ok so you draft a guy not because he is good but because he may bring more Hispanic fans into the stadium... lol if true that is really sad

You just won't buy merchandise or tickets? You won't watch? You won't enjoy wins?

Not calling you out, just curious. I can control what I spend money on, but I can't control being happy after Ws and upset after Ls.

I don't really enjoy the wins at all anymore. I feel like they push us back in the draft. Maybe next year that will change, but winning now only hurts us.

I also don't mind missing a play or two, and if I can't get a stream, then whatever. I'm in love with the team but disinterested in the season.

I also refuse to buy anything and will return anything purchased for me that is not related to Sean Taylor, being that it goes to his daughter and he was everything that the Redskins should be.

Basically doing what I am doing now. Refusing to buy any Redskins items, and will probably focus less on the team in general (in theory!) :)

Ehh..speaking of QB evaluation, wasn't it Schott who let Brees go? Just saying....

Yeah, because that Philip Rivers kid is some hot garbage.

You must forget the injury Brees had that nobody was sure he would come back 100% from . . . he was a gamble at the time and the Chargers had a pretty damn good prospect behind him.

Originally Posted by Goskinz0721

I found out (through a friend who knows someone on the inside at Redskins Park) that snyder wanted to draft Sanchez in order to appeal to the Hispanic market in DC. This guy apparently got into a heated argument with snyder telling him that Sanchez was a POS and would never succeed in the NFL.

No offense to your "friend who knows someone on the inside at Redskins Park," but this sounds like a lot of crap.

I understand that some of you guys hate Snyder... fine, just try and separate the hate from the truth.

Ehh..speaking of QB evaluation, wasn't it Schott who let Brees go? Just saying....

The Chargers gave Rivers the starting job even when Schottenheimer publicly supported Brees. AJ Smith gave Brees a mostly incentive-based contract, which he obviously turned down. Brees was gone to NO, then Schott gone the next year.

Brees also had shoulder surgery the offseason he left, but Schott still supported him.

Archived