Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

"New Moon" Drinking Game

BALLz

I'm sure I'm not the only one be dragged to this pile of crap at some point. Between all the idiotic screaming teens(and some adults), the uninteresting storyline, below average acting and what appears to be(based on trailers) piss poor special effects, I'm entirely sure how I'll make it through the film without trying to drown myself with a bucket of popcorn butter.

My plan would be to smuggle a bottle of liquor in with me. It would be hard to sneak in enough beer to be effective. I figured some of you guys may want/need something to help get through, so if anyone has any ideas as to some rules fell free to post.

Rule #1 has to be every time the theater erupts into high pitch annoying squeals, take a drink

#2 take a drink every time somebody mentions what "team" they are on.

#3 drink when you squint cuz of pale people

#4 take a drink every time one of the vampires sparkle like a disco ball....

#5 Take half a drink every time the female lead pouts.

Any other ideas?

And the movie is 2 hours and 10 minutes. That will give you plenty of time to contemplate your relationship and why you do the things you do for her.

:rotflmao:

While you're at it you can contemplate your future with her and what other crap she will drag you to endure for the rest of your life. BTW, I have the number to a local AA group if anyone needs it after this movie.

I would like to PROUDLY announce that I am dragging my husband to this tomorrow morning at 11 am! Already got our tickets!!! Wooooo Hoooo!!

He probably would have participated in this if he didn't have practice right afterward...so pretty much, he's screwed. Sucka!

Poor fella, I'm just left wondering what sort of blackmail material you are holding over his head to coerce this action.:D

I would like to PROUDLY announce that I am dragging my husband to this tomorrow morning at 11 am! Already got our tickets!!! Wooooo Hoooo!!

He probably would have participated in this if he didn't have practice right afterward...so pretty much, he's screwed. Sucka!

That knock on the door is the sound of a divorce lawyer;)

Poor fella, I'm just left wondering what sort of blackmail material you are holding over his head to coerce this action.:D
Hey, I just moved halfway across the country, where I have no friends, no family, and no job (until a couple days ago, thank-you Lord)...just to be with him. The least he can do is go with me to a movie...even if I happen to be shrieking and jumping around with delight during the whole thing, lol
That knock on the door is the sound of a divorce lawyer
:hysterical: Hey, it's not like I'm going to drag him with me to see it the movie the 2nd, 3rd, 10th, and 20th time I see it in the theater :D

Hey, I just moved halfway across the country, where I have no friends, no family, and no job (until a couple days ago, thank-you Lord)...just to be with him. The least he can do is go with me to a movie...even if I happen to be shrieking and jumping around with delight, lol

Ok, yup he owes you a sparkly vampire movie, but after that I'd say you're just about even, toss in a cappuccino and I'm sure you're all square. ;)

Well in that case, might i suggest to your husband that whenever the crowd erupts into screaming, he should simply join in.

Nothing helps you get over annoying people more than being equally or more annoying.

Come to think of it that would be another fun game. Anytime the crowd begins to scream get all the guys in the theater to yell too. That would be freaking hilarious.

I'm surprised some of you allow your wives and girlfriends to drag you to this movie. I'm going, and I'd go by myself if I didn't have a friend who wanted to come with me. I went by myself on a Saturday morning to see Twilight last year. No big thang.

I know my boyfriend won't come, and it's not a big deal that he doesn't. I don't want him dragging me to some stupid action movie (he doesn't go to a lot of movies anyway). I know there is no convincing my boyfriend. I think he'll watch it if I bring it home and have it on dvd, but I can't get him to watch many of "my" movies anyway.

I think some of you kinda want to see this movie but won't admit it. Because if you didn't, you'd stand up to your woman and say "no way, no how".

Archived