Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

"New Moon" Drinking Game

BALLz

I think some of you kinda want to see this movie but won't admit it. Because if you didn't, you'd stand up to your woman and say "no way, no how".

I agree. While I enjoy going to movies with others, I was willing to go watch this movie by myself...I've done that before. When i brought it up to my husband, he didn't put up much of a fight, just rolled his eyes and joked how he was going to die. But, if he really didn't want to go, he wouldn't have.

I think he's vamp-curious.........

I would like to PROUDLY announce that I am dragging my husband to this tomorrow morning at 11 am! Already got our tickets!!! Wooooo Hoooo!!

He probably would have participated in this if he didn't have practice right afterward...so pretty much, he's screwed. Sucka!

evil. pure, unfettered evil.

Damn Ballz, I actually feel for you my friend. I had the honor to skip the last one when someone asked me to go the last time, and I am proud to say, I have the honor not to see this one too. Wish I could think of something, but I have a point

When you hear a teenage girl say OMG 3 times = 2 shots.

If you can't drink during the movie (say, you're driving), you can always be THAT guy. The one that yells "FAKE" during special effects shots, scoffs loudly when the horrible actors try to be romantic, says, "yeah, 'cause that happens in real life" when the ****ty writing produces spectacularly horrific and unlikely situations, and laughs uncontrollably during emotional/touching/sad moments (such as scenes with dead/dying characters). Y'know, be the ******* heckler. Hell, if I was getting dragged to this thing (I've never been happier to be recently single), that's exactly what would happen (although, my flask would probably make it into the theater with me, too). If i have to pay ten bucks to see this bull****, I'm going to get my money's worth of enjoyment out of it, damn it!

If you can't drink during the movie (say, you're driving), you can always be THAT guy. The one that yells "FAKE" during special effects shots, scoffs loudly when the horrible actors try to be romantic, says, "yeah, 'cause that happens in real life" when the ****ty writing produces spectacularly horrific and unlikely situations, and laughs uncontrollably during emotional/touching/sad moments (such as scenes with dead/dying characters). Y'know, be the ******* heckler. Hell, if I was getting dragged to this thing (I've never been happier to be recently single), that's exactly what would happen (although, my flask would probably make it into the theater with me, too). If i have to pay ten bucks to see this bull****, I'm going to get my money's worth of enjoyment out of it, damn it!

I agree with him.

You gotta do what you gotta do.:D

Every line of Ebert's review is hilarious.

I hope you guys get at least three sexual favors every night for a week for going along to see this crap.

http://rogerebert.suntimes.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20091118/REVIEWS/911199998

The characters in this movie should be arrested for loitering with intent to moan. Never have teenagers been in greater need of a jump-start. Granted some of them are more than 100 years old, but still: their charisma is by Madame Tussaud.

"The Twilight Saga: New Moon" takes the tepid achievement of "Twilight" (2008), guts it, and leaves it for undead. You know you're in trouble with a sequel when the word of mouth advises you to see the first movie twice instead. Obviously the characters all have. Long opening stretches of this film make utterly no sense unless you walk in knowing the first film, and hopefully both Stephanie Meyer novels, by heart. Edward and Bella spend murky moments glowering at each other and thinking, So, here we are again.

Man up people... no drinking game is going to save you if you agree to watch this crap. get your balls out of your wife's handbag and learn to say "NO". In fact "Hell No" is appropriate. If she argues just say "you wanted a straight man and you got one..."

BTW - do the vampires really sparkle? really? wow.

I didn't know that. I just heard how bad it was the first time. Vampires don't ****ing sparkle. WTF, who is this director, he needs to get all types of funding from him pulled ASAP.
Blame Stephanie Meyer (the author of the books).

I agree. While I enjoy going to movies with others, I was willing to go watch this movie by myself...I've done that before. When i brought it up to my husband, he didn't put up much of a fight, just rolled his eyes and joked how he was going to die. But, if he really didn't want to go, he wouldn't have.

I think he's vamp-curious.........

His gay???

Archived