Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

"New Moon" Drinking Game

BALLz

Oh my goodness, I just rented New Moon from the redbox for a buck, and thank goodness I didn't spend more than that...what an awful excuse for a movie...simply dreadful, and just when you thought it was over those last three words become the crowning touch on this steaming pile of theatrical excrement.

My wife read the book. She told me what happens. If your girl hasn't and you'd like to ruin it for her let me know. Hint: 3 words is all it takes.
Oh my goodness, I just rented New Moon from the redbox for a buck, and thank goodness I didn't spend more than that...what an awful excuse for a movie...simply dreadful, and just when you thought it was over those last three words become the crowning touch on this steaming pile of theatrical excrement.
What are these 3 words?

Payback?

That movie looks awesome.

Seriously though, the Twilight Saga is a fun, easy read. It really shouldn't be considered as anything more than that. I'm pretty disappointed in the movies though.

Just proves, books >>> moviesss

Oh I agree. My she's let be known that she does not want to see it. Which matches perfect with how I felt about new moon. So we'll be even.

• 2 weeks later...

I know some girls who made a drinking game to the first movie. It's like the Big Lebowski drinking game where you drink every time someone says "dude." Except with this movie you drink every time the main guy and girl stare at each other. They say you can't finish the movie, which is probably a good thing.

I know some girls who made a drinking game to the first movie. It's like the Big Lebowski drinking game where you drink every time someone says "dude." Except with this movie you drink every time the main guy and girl stare at each other. They say you can't finish the movie, which is probably a good thing.
:ols:

Archived