Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Honestly, We Should Cut Landry

WizSkinsO's

I think he's just one of those players that is permanently a LOSER. He doesn't know how to play the game. He plays without a brain, tries to kill every player, and has no clue how to tackle. How can you win with a safety like that?

You can't. And that's why I hope that once we get an FO that knows what they're doing, they'll realize Landry is a massive bust and trade him for a mid-round pick or cut him loose. He absolutely sucks.

No! He has horrible coaches. Any team that is 2-6 (soon to be) should have a coach who will bench a player like Landry until he does what is asked of him. He can't tackle, takes horrible angles, goes for the big hit always, and is not a FS. He's a SS and a bad safety period. He needs a coach to yank him, but we've got **** coaches and an owner who strokes the ego of players whom he pays the most. Blache needs to shut the hell up, coach his players, and stop worrying about a former player saying something that hurt the owner's feelings. What a joke of a franchise. For the first time in my life....I'M ASHAMED TO BE A SKINS FAN :doh:

And this isn't just as a scapegoat for the season.

Just today, two MAJOR blown plays 100% due to him.

Hitting the QB when he's clearly out of bounds?? Very basic lack of class/intelligence here.

Trying to roll tackle Michael Turner? Very basic tackling is missing here. There has got to be repercussions for that. Really blew the game when our O was finally showing some life.

Skins could really benefit from finally having some accountability. Cut him now, send the message for the future. I couldn't care less about losing anything that we *could* get for him in exchange.

Total loser. Total waste. Bad influence on our secondary and our entire team.

C U T H I M

I've thought for a long time he just doesn't want to play here. He's previously stated he wants to play with his bro in Baltimore. Just another example of a player collecting a paycheck here and not playing/performing at all. Another bust, another bad decision another VC f-up.

Don't worry, Landry won't be here after this joke of a season is over. You can bet he's out.

I don't understand why anybody would want to play here. Obviously it's about the money. The free agents who we are paying all of this money don't really care about winning.

By the way, I'd take Landry over Horton or Doughty as far as safeties are concerned.

Landry is a freaking ass clown out there, we should trade him for anything we can get, I can't stand to see his missed tackles, bad angles, piss poor coverage, cheap shot face out there anymore. If he only sucked, that might be one thing, but he sucks AND he acts like a stupid thug. Landry - do let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

Do you remember when #21 (RIP) played completely out of control and made stupid mistakes.

Then he got good, solid coaching from Gibbs and Gregg Williams, and it took a couple of seasons, but he turned into an all pro, and turned his life around. Remember when ST got a drunk driving arrest his rookie year, and Gibbs sat him for a week?

That doesn't exist any more. There is no tough love. There is no coaching. And players that have all the skills, don't get the coaching and growth they need to turn into pro bowl players.

Landry is still making the stupid penalties he made his rookie year.

Archived