Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A list of unwritten rules/laws

Spaceman Spiff

Don't be so vague?

Just having a discussion with a buddy, amongst them when you give someone the last word in a debate that person just can't say "Thanks" and move on. There needs to be a parting shot.

So what are some unwritten laws/rules in life? Can be any avenue of life...relationships, sports, work, hobbies, etc...

Just having a discussion with a buddy, amongst them when you give someone the last word in a debate that person just can't say "Thanks" and move on. There needs to be a parting shot.

So what are some unwritten laws/rules in life? Can be any avenue of life...relationships, sports, work, hobbies, etc...

Gotcha. I figured it was something along those lines, but wasn't quite sure.

If you're out in public with somebody (be it girlfriend/wife, friend, sibling, etc.) always side with them in a fight....wait until later to tell them how wrong they are.

Put your pants on one leg at a time
That one cracks me up. As a kid I always flopped down on the bed, pulled up my knees, and stuck both legs into my pants at the same time. Wasn't until I was 9 or 10 years old - and thought my way through the unwritten rule you just quoted - that I realized not everybody did it that way.

How about stadium etiquette:

- when returning to your seat, wait until a play is over before making the entire row stand up to let you by

- if you're caught in the aisle when a play starts, crouch down or otherwise do your best to keep from obstructing the view of the field. At worst, keep moving so nobody misses the entire play.

- just because the railing gives a better view than you have from your seat does NOT give you the right to stand there blocking everyone's view for "just a few" plays.

When you're taking a long drive and want to eliminate Rest Area stops to use the restroom, here's 4 tips, the 4th one being the most important.

1) While you're driving, unzip your pants and place your schlong into a bottle and proceed to urinate. If you have a large schlong like myself, the best bottles would be empty Gatorade bottles, due to wide radius of the opening. The large one gallon bottles of Zephyrhills Water have about the same size opening, so they work just as well. However, if you're just buying the beverage for "Travelling Urination" I suggest the Zephyrhills bottle, because they cost 79 cents less than the Gatorade, so you won't be wasting as much money on a beverage you won't drink.

2) If you end up drinking the entire Zephyrhills bottle of water, then you definitely want to keep that bottle for urinating, and not throw it away to then use the Gatorade bottle, because you will end up urinating about a gallon of urine, and will definitely need the Zephyrhills bottle for urine disposal.

3) Be very careful while urinating behind the wheel, as it can be nearly as dangerous as talking on the phone while driving, and it is actually illegal in most states. However it is perfectly legal in the states of Montana, and Oregon.

4) After urinating into the bottle, DO NOT roll down the window and pour it out while driving. If you cannot figure out the reason why, then you deserve the result, so try it, and discover the result. Otherwise, put the cap on the bottle and either save it for future use, or dispose of it in the trash the next time you stop, or substitute as Apple Juice as a prank on one of your friends.

Archived