Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What's up with men and beards

MissU28

Can't grow a full beard. I usually just go with the stubbly/slightly unshaven look but even that isnt terribly impressive.

I've actually considered getting either a mohawk or a mullet. (or both?) It's unique at least and would be a conversation starter.

I've always thought Jared Allen's mullet is pretty cool. Not everyone can pull that look off.

jaredmullett.jpg

You are not alone.

My hair, facial and top, grows like crazy.

I hate it.

I'm weirder than both of you - my facial hair grows in reddish around my chin.

I have brown hair on the top of my head.

My body hair is black.

At least I should be able to come up with a good "taste the rainbow" pickup line because of this.

I'm just lazy. It's that simple.

this

My facial hair grows extremely fast. I typically get my 5 o'clock shadow at around noon. I got to the point where I get so fed up with shaving so regularly that I simply don't do it for a few days. Plus, when you cut yourself...your face or neck doesn't stop bleeding too quickly. Luckily I don't currently work an office job where I need to be nicely groomed every morning. So I will usually shave maybe twice a week. Also, I like being able to scratch my hand or arm with my chin after a day without shaving. :cool:

I'm with Slacky and Royally, I'm just lazy. I should shave every day or two; my facial hair grows relatively quickly. But I don't, I usually do it once a week.

Like you, my wife hates the lack of maintenance, she prefers the barely there goatee look, for some reason. As in, not clean shaven, but the goatee has been shaven down to a 1 or 2 level on my electric.

I keep it trimmed to just stubble. If I take a blade or electric to my face to get it smooth, I break out, but I don't like the smooth look on me anyway. I can't grow hair on a strip on the one side of my face. I can grow a goatee and I can grow mutton chops but I can't grow a full beard.

I'm not sure, but for myself, I've always shaved. I hate facial hair on myself. My dad, who has always shaved, recently grew a beard because him and his coworkers decided to grow them. I don't know why. He looks like he belongs to the Taliban now lol. My mom keeps hounding him about it but for whatever reason he's likes it.

I'm weirder than both of you - my facial hair grows in reddish around my chin.

I have brown hair on the top of my head.

My body hair is black.

At least I should be able to come up with a good "taste the rainbow" pickup line because of this.

Haha wow thats crazy....im the EXACT same way. What background do you have?

Archived