Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread (Stadium Edition)

Toe Jam

On 12/18/2020 at 7:13 AM, Burgundy Yoda said:

We're on week 15 and none of our QBs have reached 5TD passes on the season. That's a remarkable stat.

Looks like our first QB to hit 5 TD passes this season is Haskins, after his 1 TD yesterday 😂 who would’ve thought that. 

he now has 5 TD passes and 5 INTs on the season (funny thing is, before yesterday, he only had 3 INTs....that’s surprising)

14 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

I don't know, but I wish they'd make a movie based on Sean Taylor's life.

That would make for a pretty tragic film imo.  Who would you have play Sean Taylor? Michael B. Jordan would be my choice.

Come to think of it...I would rather see a comedy based on Daniel M. Snyder played by Mr. Bean.  Also, a potentially tragic film as well.

Edited by Redskins Reparations
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Redskins Reparations said:

That would make for a pretty tragic film imo.  Who would you have play Sean Taylor? Michael B. Jordan would be my choice.

Come to think of it...I would rather see a comedy based on Daniel M. Snyder played by Mr. Bean.  Also, a potentially tragic film as well.

At first, it might seem tragic, but you could put a positive spin on it ; how Sean lost his life, fighting to protect his baby daughter, who has grown into a lovely young lady.

Sean Taylor = Hero.

Not just on the field, but off the field, too

• Like 2

There are a few WFT reporters I want to slap in the face if given a chance. They are always asking (what I call) Karma questions.  

One week they brought focus to the team doing well with the COVIT ****. Boom!

There was an interview after the Steelers game where some of the reporters were hell bent on focusing on the teams low injury rate. Boom!

They're the ones that would remind a pitcher throwing a no-hitter they just need 2 more strike. 

STFU!

Edited by joeken24

Random thought, it sucks how what transpired with Swearinger. That dude was a beast that one year, 2018? He loved to play for Washington, then got canned for calling out the soft coaches. Wonder how him and Collins would have been together, his best playing days were in Washington.