Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread (Stadium Edition)

Toe Jam

21 minutes ago, thebluefood said:

So if the Pats win in two weeks, is Belichick gonna have an Infinity Gauntlet made for himself to put his six rings into?

If? If LOL the Rams don't have a chance 45 13 Patriots unfortunately

20 hours ago, skinsmarydu said:

Tom Brady pees sitting down. Probably drinks wine coolers too. 

GO CHIEFS! 

Umm I sit to pee.. wine coolers are disgusting though and I imagine he does..damn Patriots playing football like it's the seventies and sixties just pound the ball down your throat run time off the clock.. dear Lord hope there's a chance for the Rams

• Like 2

I heard the 106.7 guys talk briefly about the Patriots letting KC score a TD to get the ball back with time.  I think KC did it too.  If Bellichek is doing it, dare I think the Worm has turned and it will be common place late in games within a few years.

The chance that we will ever be wise enough to try it? 

image.jpg

We still haven't even given hurry up a go, and that fad has kind of come and gone.

• Like 2

So today on Twitter Adam schefter tweeted that there would be some breaking news coming up soon. In the comments section, some guy comments “AB to the Steelers!!!” And i say “you can’t go to someplace you’re already at! It would have to be “AB BACK to the Steelers”. And the guy goes “r/whooooosh”. 

I asked the jerk to kindly explain to me the “joke” i missed, but he said no......**** the ***** off. Jerk. 

• Confused 1

Brady already backing up what I've said a few times in a couple different threads I think... He's recently said there's a 0% chance of him retiring he wants to play till he's 45 he has I believe three more years which covers what I said about him winning this Superbowl, losing next year's Super Bowl to the saints, then winning the Super Bowl after that then will retire,with hopefully bb.

• Like 1

My expert prediction - If Donald gets a sack in the first half, the Rams win.

Its no secret how to beat Brady. Helmet on his pretty chin early - which causes internal dissension as he has a meltdown blaming the poor schmuck that is expected to contain Donald. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, madden lot said:

Brady is the Goat. He win or lose this game doesn't even matter to me. But my opinion doesn't matter 😜

Yes that’s for sure. 

One interesting thing i heard On nfl network last night was if the patriots lose, he’d match Jim Kelly (I think that’s who nfl network said) for most super bowl losses with 4. Right now, Brady’s record is 5-3. However with a win he ties the Steelers for most super bowl wins. 

Here’s a random thought, this message board has become pretty stale. I remember when I found out on this site we had acquired Desean Jackson. ES had that gem before anyone. This use to be a place for fans of the Washington Redskins to come for breaking news and to discuss the team. Now it seems it’s about talking trash about the team and the Redskins organization. Not that anyone cares, but I can’t take it anymore. I’m a little sad because from 08 to 2013 or so this was a great resource for fans of the team. Now, in my opinion the trolls have ruined it. Adios amigos.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1